CALM DOWN

Narrator

Y/n was upset yet again.

It wasn't the girls who had blood on their hands. It wasn't them that had to come to terms with having actually killed someone....

But as always, the girls didn't understand.

For the girls, it was always about them and never Y/n.

- Haerin POV -

"Y/n!.... Y/n!.... Y/n, Come On!" I was trying to get Y/n to stop and talk to me for a second, but I kept getting ignored.

"Y/n, wait!!" I finally managed to grab a hold of Y/n's wrist.

"Haerin, I'm tired!" Y/n whined out.

"Shsh, I know. I know," I cupped Y/n puffy face and stepped a little closer.

"I'm really tired," Y/n whispered this time.

It broke my heart to be able to console Y/n in any way, but I understood.

If I had done something to protect the people I love and it turned out horrible wrong..... I think I'd have a hard time accepting myself too....

*CRACK*

We suddenly heard a twig brake nearby and Y/n panicked a bit.

I sighed to myself knowing that forcing Y/n to stay and talk might lead to a bigger problem, so I let go of Y/n's wrist.

"Go ahead. Go on home, I'll stall the girls," I softly told Y/n as we started to hear footsteps get near.

"Okay," Y/n whispered before taking off in a rush.

- Hanni POV -

It had been a long night and I was tired, but after a intense fight with Minji and some reflecting....

I realized that I owed Y/n an apology.

But I wasn't going to wait until the next day. I didn't want the guilt killing me. So, I headed over to Y/n place.

I was too scared to come in through the front door, so I pulled a signature Y/n moved and climbed up the side of the house.

Well... more like.... struggled to climb up the side of the house.

"Ughh, I should have just knocked on the front door!" I mumbled to myself as I struggled to reach Y/n's window.

"Got you!!" I sighed out once I finally got a hold of Y/n's window.

Now my only problem was pulling myself up.

Suddenly, Y/n's window opened up and Y/n popped their head out.

"Hanni?! What the fuck!" Y/n exclaimed.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled up and through the window.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Y/n asked we both fell to the floor.

I took a deep breath and picked myself up before helping Y/n up too.

"I- I came to apologize," I stuttered a bit.

You could say it was hard for me to apologize to Y/n. I always always hard on them and I never saw the reason in any of Y/n's intentions....

But like Minji said.... "You can't go judging and assuming when you're not Y/n or any person at that."

"You what?" Y/n seemed a little confused.