FIANCÉ

Narrator

After spending a few days at the hospital, Y/n ended up staying with Wonyoung.

In fear that Mr. Nishimura would attempt to kill Y/n, Wonyoung asked her father to talk to Y/n's dad about staying at the Jang Estate for wedding preparations.

Luckily. Mr. Nishimura was relieved that the wedding was still going happen.... So, he agreed.

"Look at you, good looking as alway!" Dani greeted Y/n as Y/n and Wonyoung walked hand in hand into school's main corridor.

"Good morning!" Haerin joined the group.

"Jang unnie!" Hyein soon caught sight of the group and decided to join.

"You will not believe who's supposed to come back to school today!" Minji walked up to the group with Hanni by her side.

"Speak of the devil!" Hanni rolled her eyes as she signal everyone to look behind them.

- Y/N POV -

We all watched as Ni-Ki walked into school as if nothing.

Dad had gotten him off easy.

"As you can see, I was let go... cus I didn't commit a crime," Ni-Ki smugly told all of us.

"BOY! Why you always lying?!" Hanni sassed at him.

Ni-Ki just scoffed and was about to say something when Minji quickly shushed him away.

"Better keep walking before I ask dad to expel you," Minji coldly told him as she pushed him away.

"Ugh, why is he so annoying?" Jihye rolled her eyes as we all started to walk in the direction of our classes.

"Try having to marry into that," Wonyoung sighed out.

"You'll be fine. I'll protect you," I answered Jang.

"Ughh!" I heard Haerin make a disgusted noise.

"You two make me sick," Minji joked.

I chuckled and gave her a wink before pulling Wonyoung ahead to walk her to class.

"Gotta get the love of my life to class. See ya!" I told the girls.

Jang turned to wave goodbye to the girls and they said bye in return.

Wonyoung and I were walking hand in and hand to class when she pumped into my shoulder, whispering.... "When are you going to tell them we're not actually dating?"

I snickered a bit.

I didn't like the question....

"You know why," I answered her.

"They just saved your life. I'm sure they'll keep our secret," Jang rest her head on my shoulder as we walked.

"I'm not telling them we're marrying out of convince. It will just make a mess," I whispered to as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

To be honest, Wonyoung was a great friend.

When I went to her house that night and got down on one knee.

She immediately said, 'yes'.

But it was only because she noticed a paparazzi hiding in the nearby bushes.

After that, she told me her plan and what she needed. She didn't want to ruin our friendship and I agreed.

So, Wonyoung and I decided to just play our cards and get married out of convince.