TOO MUCH

Narrator

Y/n was too hesitant to tell Wonyoung what was going on. It felt like it was probably something that she should know.... but....

To Y/n, it felt like it was best that Jang didn't know.

Specially because of what Y/n was about to do.

- Y/N POV -

I ended up having to drive Wony home to her dad's house.

I felt really bad for keeping her in the dark, but it was best to keep her out of things. I didn't want dad coming after her too.

I was driving myself to Minji's house when I realized that could get that terrified look Wonyoung gave me out of my head.

It wasn't my doing.

I knew it wasn't my fault....

But I was the one who held the trigger.

"Fuck this!" I growled out loud and flipped the car over.

I raced my way down home and snuck in through the back.

I didn't want anyone to know I was home.

I took a deep breath, trying to exhale out all the moral feeling I had.

I started climbing up the walls on the huge house and stopped when I reached Ni-Ki's room window. I looked inside to make sure Ni-Ki wasn't there then opened the window to drag myself through it.

For a second, I thought I was in the clear....

Till someone said, "You're just as crazy as him".

It was Riki.

"Sit," He suddenly ordered.

I furrowed my brows at him a bit confused.

"I'll give you my gun, if you play a game with me," He suddenly said with a sad look on his face.

I had never seen Ni-Ki make that face before.

It looked sort of disappointed.

"No, thanks," I sighed out and tried to walk out of his room as if nothing had happened.

"Dad's going to release those photos soon. You can either play a game with me and get my gun or you can let dad ruin your friends' lives," Ni-Ali suddenly raised his voice....

But it wasn't a stern voice. He's voice was shaky.

- Ni-Ki POV -

Dad was losing his mind.

We couldn't find any proof that Y/n had killed Geon. We couldn't find anything about Y/n or the girls....