EMERGENCY

Narrator

After a tense month, all the girls were still fighting. Throwing blame around and refusing to be the first one to speak up.

They all wanted to apologize and ease the tension between the friend group but it was hard for them.

That's until Wonyoung hysterical ran into the school grounds asking for help.

- Hanni POV -

"Hanni, hurry up. I want to get out of here!" Minji groaned at me.

All the girls were in the student council room while Minji and I finished up our duties.

It was a bit tense but not as bad as it was in the beginning.

"If you want to go home then at least help me!" I answered in annoyance.

Minji groaned again and grabbed some student test scores to start to rank them.

We were quietly working for a while when someone suddenly started banging on our classroom door.

"OPEN UP!! HELP!" The person yelled.

"That sounds like Wonyoung!" Dani jolted up from her seat.

Minji furrowed her brows at me then walked over to open the door.

As soon as Minji opened the door, there stood a crying and frantic Wonyoung.

"What's wrong?" Minji asked her.

"Y-Y/N!" She squealed out.

Haerin, Hyein, and I quickly jolted off our seats.

"Where?!?" Minji panicked.

"F-front g-gate!" Wonyoung kept having a hard time even getting words out.

We all ran out of the room and followed Wonyoung to the front of the school.

"CALL-" 

"I'M ALREADY ON IT!" I answered Minji as I got on the phone with my mom.

"I'm calling my dad!" Hyein exclaimed.

"Calling my driver!" Dani included.

"Calling mom!" Haerin added.

"What happened?!" Minji asked Wonyoung.

"Riki got upset because Y/n did better on the exams!" Wonyoung answered.

As we arrived to the front of the school, we could all see a brutally and unconscious Y/n just limp on the floor.

"Why didn't you call Mr. Nishimura?!" Minji asked as she rushed to the floor to check on Y/n.

"OR YOUR DAD?!" I added in a panic.

"Y/n and I don't trust our dads. Y/n only trusts you!" Wonyoung yelled.

"Okay, 3 minutes!" I informed the girls.

"I hear sirens!" Haerin pointed out.

"EVERYBODY OUT OF THE WAY!!" We suddenly heard the paramedics yell.

"What happened?!" The paramedics asked as they began to do CPR on Y/n.

Y/n was unresponsive and Wonyoung was a mess.

Wonyoung was so distressed that she leaped into Minji's arms for comfort. We all watched as Minji did her very best.

"GOT IT!" We all heard a paramedic yell.

Suddenly, we all turned to see Y/n twitch.

"Sorry boss, we have to go to the nearest hospital!" The paramedics told me.

"No, you can't do that!" Wonyoung suddenly screeched.

"We can't. Y/n is bleeding out!" The Paramedics answered.

I nodded in agreement at the paramedic crew. They all started to load Y/n onto a gurney and into the ambulance. "Who's riding with us?" They asked.

"She will!" Minji pushed Wonyoung toward the ambulance.

"What?!" Wonyoung seemed confused.

"Go, we'll be right behind!" Minji answered her.

Wonyoung took a deep breath and nodded before getting into the ambulance.

The ambulance quickly drove off and we all held our breath for a second....

"Lady Mo!"

- Minji POV -

We all loaded into Dani's car and her driver followed close behind the ambulance.

The whole atmosphere was quiet and tense.

"Why did you let Wonyoung go in the ambulance?" Hanni suddenly asked.

I took a deep breath...

"Because she's Y/n's fiancé," I breath out.

"So, you've accepted Y/n's engagement?" She followed up.

"I think we all have," I lowly spoke.

The girls all had their eyes on me.

I could feel the shift in everyone's demeanor.

I already knew that I was the most stubborn one.

Everyone had come to terms with Y/n's engagement. More importantly everyone had accepted their faults and talked to their parents about it....

Except for me.

Although the girls still had to face Y/n, just like I did, at least they were a few steps ahead of me in terms of reflecting and letting things go.

"Lady, Mo and Friends. We have arrived!" Dani's chauffeur announced.

- Wonyoung POV -

I was in shock from what had just witnessed.

Ni-Ki had straight up attacked Y/n with his goons when Y/n wasn't doing anything but waiting for me at the front gate.

"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" He yelled at Y/n.

"Wtf is your problem?!" Y/n yelled back.

I hurried over to the pair to try to stop what was going on when Ni-Ki suddenly hit Y/n across the head with a plank.

"BECAUSE OF YOU DOING BETTER THAN ME ON THE EXAMS, DAD IS GOING TO BEAT ME NOW! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEARN TO STAY IN YOUR PLACE?" He yelled.

"Riki!!" I tried to yell... but it was no use. Two of Ni-Ki's guards started to beat Y/n without letting Y/n get off the ground.

"Three against one is not fair!!" I tried to push Ni-Ki away from Y/n but he just pushed me down to the floor.

"STOP THAT!!" Y/n growled as they tried to get up off the floor.

"PATHETIC!!" Ni-Ki yelled in rage.

He started beating Y/n back down to the floor with both his guards holding Y/n down.

Y/n soon fell limb without any movements.

Ni-Ki finally stopped and turned to tell me, "Tell my dad and I'll kill you."

I had never seen something like that.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Author's Note: What are we thinking? .-.