KIM

Narrator

When the girls told me that Y/n and Wonyoung were faking their relationship.....

I didn't believe it.

That's until I paid more attention to how they behaved.

Y/n was being a bit over the top.

"My future wife,"..... "The love of my life,".....

Y/n would rather call you the cutest ugly they've ever seen then to barf out the cringiest words someone could possibly say.

I did my best to just ignore it and keep going along with the fact that they were getting married....

Wether it was out of love or not.

But it didn't take long before I unconsciously tried to win Y/n over again.

- Y/N POV -

"No one wants to help me, so here!" Minji suddenly slammed a script on my desk.

"Just because you're the head of the drama department doesn't mean you can force me to join your stupid play!" I groaned at her.

"I don't want you in the play! You suck at acting," The President fired back.

"Well that's not offensive at all," I faked offense.

I knew I sucked at acting.

Minji hated when I found any sort of interest in anything drama department related....

And rightfully so.

"The girls are too busy with their parts in the play and I need someone to help me with the script... and... since you're the only one available. You're helping me," The President sternly stated.

"No, thanks. Ask Wonyoung cus I'm not helping," I answered turning back to face the whiteboard.

"Wonyoung is in the play, you idiot!" Minji suddenly sassed.

I turned back to face her desk a bit shocked.

All the girls always participate in the drama department activities, even though they were all in different clubs.

Haerin was part of the dance team.

Hanni and Hyein were in choir.

Dani was actually head of the girls CrossFit team but she usually helped organize the backstage crew.

And...

Minji was usually either the director of each play or a main lead.

My only job... was to just show up...

So, I was really surprised to learn that Wonyoung would be joining the girls in the new play.

"Suddenly, I'm really interested!" I smirked at The President.

"You know, you should really find someone new to drool over," Minji pushed my head back with her finger.

"Like who? You?" I unconsciously flirted.

Minji just rolled her eyes and pushed me to face back to the front of the classroom.

"Okay, everyone! Today we will-"

The whole class stood up once our teacher entered the classroom.

- Minji POV -

"Welcome!" Dad greeted Y/n.

Y/n bowed at him and was about to apologize for the hundredth time when I grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled them up to my room.