NEW GIRL

Narrator

Luckily, Y/n managed to lie to Mr. Nishimura about having gone to the hospital, stating that they had dinner and a sleepover at Minji's.

Minji corroborated the story via phone so Mr. Nishimura wouldn't become skeptical and try to beat Y/n again.

The next school day, all the girls gathered at Y/n's locker to say good morning.

When Y/n arrived.... they were a little spooked.

"Am I in trouble or something?" Y/n asked the girls.

"No, we just want to start fresh again and be friends," The Vice President answered Y/n.

"Yeah, what do you say? Do you wanna be our friend again?" Dani asked with a bright smile.

"Do I have a choice?" Y/n asked smugly.

"Isn't it a little too early for you to be a smart mouth?" Minji sassed.

"Nah, seems like it's around our usual time," Y/n smart mouthed back.

Minji just snickered and playful rolled her eyes.

"So, what do say?" Hyein asked.

Y/n looked at all the girls, finding Haerin eagerly staring at them.

Seeing Haerin staring like that made Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah, why not?" Y/n finally answered.

"Yay!" Dani cheered, as all the girls gathered around to hug Y/n.

"Ow, ow. Okay.. okay, you're hurting me!" Y/n wince out in pain, trying to get out of the group hug.

The girls all quickly left go of Y/n and apologized, "Oh my god! We're so sorry!" The President said.

Suddenly, the whole school went silent.

Y/n and the girls got super creeped out. They all looked around in confusion, suddenly hearing the sound of heels approaching them. They turned in the direction of the steps and found a tall beautiful girl in a fur coat walking in their direction.

The girl stopped in front of them and looked right at Y/n

"Long time no see....., Babe."

- Y/N POV -

I found Wonyoung standing right in front of me. "Long time no see," She greeted me.

"Babe," Jang smugly added with a wink.

I raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk on my face.

"And who might you be?" The President coldly asked her.

Wonyoung gave Minji a piece of paper, not bothering to take her eyes off of mine.

"Oh, you're the new transfer student!" Hanni suddenly exclaimed.