Chapter 6

Dialogues in Italics are used when someone will think. Dialogues in Italics and bold will be the main dialogue. Dialogues in bold will be when Nash will speak in Spanish.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

✯Arohi✯

Sometimes I wonder my sister is really my sister or not. She brought Nash and Axar to my company for a visit without informing me. And now leaving all my work I'm doing a job of a guide. Di went to Starbucks with Luis. It's near my company so she went to spend time with him as if she will never meet him again. I called Aditi but that girl was laughing.

"Bhagwan meri kismat hi esi kyuu" I was in my thoughts when Axar suddenly came infront of me and I bumped into him resulting both of us to fall in the ground. "I mean wow, just Wow"
Nash helped Axar but left me alone "What the fuck just happened"
Both of them went leaving me alone here.

Few of my employees saw me like this. It's okay I'm not ashamed but let me just activate my prankish mind. "Haha!! What they thought. Arohi unhe shabashi degi. Abhi batati hu unhe"

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Oh my my waist....these two pushed me. Someone please help me!!" I started my drama. I fake cried and screamed to get the attention of those two kaminas but by their expression I can say they are really not interested.

"How they can giggle among themselves" My subconscious mind asked me and I just ignored.

My PR department manager came and helped me to get up when Nash came and hold my hand giving me a devilish smile. What he is upto kanha ji??

He brought me into my own cabin "What were you doing there" He asked coming very close to my face which I tried to ignore but failed. I don't know but suddenly I felt something. This is the second time I'm seeing Nash this close to me. He had a delicate face, a face with strong features that looked perfect from every angle. He had an air of confidence around him, and his eyes sparkled, shifting from dreams to reality. He had a round face, azure blue eyes, a small nose, a dimpled chin, and a full head of straight brown hair.

I couldn't help but stare at him, mesmerized by the sight. All I wanted to do was capture the moment and take it with me.

"Arohi" Axar shook my shoulder and i came back to reality. "Yeah. I'm fin---Nash cut me off in the middle and spoke "But I didn't asked you fine or not?"

"But I told. I know you are worried" I patted his shoulder confidently so that they he doesn't get a hint I was staring at him. I came and sat on my CEO chair.

Nash sighed and let out a frustrated sigh. "Ye toh bas shuruwat hai Mr Walker, aage aage dekho ye ladki apko kaise pareshan karti hai" I spoke to my inner voice, internally patted myself feeling proud.

✯✯✯✯✯
AUTHOR

The sun had set and the night was in full swing. Arohi finished packing her things and was about to leave when her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and saw that it was her sister, Sristi

'Where are you?' Sristi asked without even a greeting. 'Are you coming for dinner or not?'

Arohi smiled to herself. 'Yes, of course,' she replied. 'I am just about to leave. I am coming with Nash and Axar. They are with Yuvi talking about I don't know what."

Sristi let out a sigh of relief. 'Finally. I was beginning to get worried. Axar and Nash never miss out a opportunity to study about something which caught their eyes."