c 346-350

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](346)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Dad is here." Gu Jianguo didn't know what happened to her, so he let her hold her and said to Xiao Jinhua, "Is there any water in the bag? If there is no water, I will go outside to look for it."

Someone cut off the pipe and connected some tap water, but the water turned yellow and black, with a strong smell of rust. Gu Jianguo felt that it was not drinkable and had to find a well nearby. Water will do.

"Yes." Gu Mingyue said hoarsely, "I'll get it for you."

The water in the thermos cup was full, Gu Jianguo said, "Why don't you keep it and drink it."

The water poured out of several thermos cups was enough for cooking. Gu Mingyue said, "The water outside is not healthy. From now on, I will drink water from the thermos cups. There is a filter installed at the base of the water cup, which can filter harmful impurities in the water."

Zhou Hui covered for him, "Ming Yue is right, dad, you will be responsible for our safety from now on, and leave the food to me and Ming Yue."

She didn't know what happened to Mingyue, but Mingyue's determination to protect her family would not change, and Zhou Hui was willing to be with her.

Gu Jianguo really has something to do right now, "Okay, you guys are busy, I'll go out and get some bamboo and come back."

Before the government people came, they had to live here, and the windows had to be sealed. Uncle Cao and Qian Jianshe were repairing the door. He went out to chop bamboo. Gu Mingyue said, "Where are you going to do it?"

"Right behind this building, there are ornamental bamboos planted in the community, and many people have come to cut them."

Li Zehao calmed down the big guys, and they returned to their daily life of firewood, rice, oil and salt. They continued to search for supplies, went outside to pick wild vegetables, and looked for pots and bowls to cook. It was a lot of fun.

You have to pay a toll to come to Xinglong Town. Some later people said that the local villagers went to guard there, and you couldn't get through without paying the toll.

They were lucky and had no danger.

"I don't know where your Lady Liu has gone." Gu Jianguo thought of Lady Liu and felt sad, "We are a good family, eh..."