c 326-330

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](326)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Jianguo and the others walked forward for several meters and finally found a place where four or five people could sit. Gu Xiaoxuan, who was leaning on Zhou Hui, couldn't hold on any longer and said, "Mom, I want to sleep."

"immediately."

Zhou Hui pulled out the sheets that were stuffed between the backpack and the back of her clothes, and spread them on the ground.

As if being summoned, Gu Xiaoxuan slowly slid down.

Gu Jianguo took off his coat and covered him with his eyes full of heartache.

The grandson didn't say a word after walking for so long. If it were any other child, I'm afraid he would have given up long ago.

Gu Xiaomeng also fell asleep, and her saliva soaked the strap. She didn't wake up when Gu Mingyue untied the strap. Zhou Hui hugged her and asked Gu Mingyue if her shoulder hurt.

"good."

She rubbed her shoulders and felt numb. Zhou Hui asked her to sit down and rest. She said, "You guys sit down, I'll go over there..."

Gu Mingyue pointed to the person on the right who was sleeping with their legs folded. There was a little space there, but if they straightened their legs, they would kick her.

Zhou Hui was afraid of being scolded, "Just stay here."

"fine."

It's very close, separated by one person.

She untied the leash and took out a small blanket from her bag and gave it to Zhou Hui.

Mother Zhao and Xiao Jinhua sat back to back, too tired to speak, while Li Zehao and Gu Jianguo stood.

Since there was no place for them to sit, the two of them acted like bodyguards.

Li Zehao said, "Uncle Gu, you are here, I will go to the front to take a look..."

"OK."

Someone had to be left to watch over them. Gu Jianguo readily agreed. Seeing that the two children were sleeping soundly, he said to Zhou Hui, "You should also squint for a while, and I'll watch over them."

There was still time to go, but Zhou Hui didn't show off. She tied her daughter's leash to herself and slowly closed her eyes.

Gu Jianguo turned off the flashlight.