c 1-5

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster] (1)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Book Title: Rebirth: Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Author Mang Xie Nu

copywriting

In her previous life, Gu Mingyue herself died in a dark isolation building.

A typhoon swept through and flooded the mountains. She ate carrion and drank sewage, and fought for territory with several vicious infected people...

After her rebirth, she resolutely sold her house and car, stocked up on goods and returned home, waiting for the natural disaster to come.

The Gu family doesn’t understand.

Dad Gu only knew that there were no potato chip packages, drink boxes, or even tags on clothes and shoes in his garbage bag. It seemed, as if, all had been eaten by his daughter.

Mother Gu also felt that it was abnormal. Dozens of facial masks disappeared every day at home, and one bottle of lotion and lotion disappeared every day. It seemed, as if, a group of beauty-loving female ghosts had arrived.

Sister-in-law Gu was even more horrified. Her daughter always ate a lot of milk powder, always half a can.

Therefore, when the extreme cold passed and the world fell into eternal night, and Gu Mingyue proposed to go out to the base, the whole family nodded happily.

Natural disasters are merciless, and ghosts are even more terrifying. No matter what, leave this home first!

[This is a stocking article]

Content tags: apocalypse

Search keywords: Protagonist: Gu Mingyue ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One sentence introduction: Buy, buy, buy, stock up, run, run, run

Purpose: It is everyone’s responsibility to protect the ecological environment

Brief review of the work: Gu Mingyue, who died tragically in an isolation building in the apocalypse, was reborn with her space. At this time, the natural disaster had not yet come. She sold cars and houses, stocked up on supplies, and returned to her hometown. Floods, rat plagues, extreme cold, and eternal night. In order to survive, Gu Mingyue moved her family again and again. She encountered evil and was healed by good. She originally only wanted to protect her family, but she gradually hoped to protect more people. In the process, she discovered the secret of space... The characters in this article have distinct personalities, the description of natural disasters is exciting, and there is no lack of comedy and warmth in the depression and darkness. It vividly depicts the transformation of the protagonist from selfish, cold, sensitive, and suspicious to warm and optimistic. It is worth One reading.