c 86-90

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](86)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"..."

Co-author used his house as a safe?

"It's okay to leave the keys in my house, but we don't care how much water each household uses." Gu Mingyue saw that everyone unanimously recommended Gu Jianguo. Although she didn't think of the reason for the time being, the government did not allocate the water to each person, and each household used water. There must be more and less.

She didn't want Gu Jianguo to get involved in those things.

"OK."

Teacher Lu called Lu Yuliang and asked. Lu Yuliang's method was to calculate how much water each household uses every day based on the amount of water in the water tank. Strictly following the standards, each household can only receive so much water per day.

Make sure you have drinking water first, and your neighbors will negotiate for other uses.

So far, it's very fair.

The key was left at Gu's house.

Gu Jianguo felt that he was walking lightly, "Daughter, am I the deputy master?"

"Security."

"..."

Xiao Jinhua was funny, "Isn't it the security guard who keeps the keys?"

It was agreed that the faucet would be turned on at nine o'clock every morning, and the water tank would hold one ton of water. In addition to the original 53 households in the building, there would be a total of 8 outsiders in the building.

One household receives 2.3 liters of water a day, 2 liters a day for the first six days, and 4 liters on Sunday.

Using 1 liter mineral water bottles as the standard, everyone just needs to abide by the rules.

On the third day after the water tank was installed, the epidemic prevention station came to disinfect the corridor again and asked if there were many rats in the building.

Several people complained, "Why aren't there more? I don't know where they came from, and I don't dare to sleep at night."

Especially those with children at home.

Chapter 48 [VIP] 048 Poisonous Rat

People with unsealed windows on the tenth floor also came out and complained, "The succulents, lilacs, and jasmine flowers on my balcony were all eaten by rats. I was sleeping soundly at night when I heard the balcony chirping. It's so noisy, I'm really afraid that they will chew a hole through the glass one day and get in..."