c 81-85

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](81)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"..."

A lack of mood swings does not mean a bad face, Gu Mingyue said, "Smile."

Gu Jianguo raised his lips and said, "Daddy will cook whatever you want."

It's a bit scary to be smiling but not smiling at all.

"Brother Gu..." At this time, someone shouted outside. Gu Jianguo turned his head and said in a high tone, "What's going on?"

This voice sounds careless when you hear it.

Gu Jianguo came back to his senses, took a deep breath, and slowed down his speech, "What... happened..."

Very good, I'm constipated.

"Do you have pesticides at home? Can you lend me some?"

"Didn't the government issue...?" His voice slowly turned lower, "I... have some... at home... but... I... have to... use..."

After just a few words, he felt like he was about to die. Civilized people are not easy to learn.

"Brother Gu, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Aunt Hu thought that the corpse recovery team had been infected with several infections in the past few days, so she quickly took two steps back and asked, "Were you coughing just now?"

When she came over, she seemed to hear a cough.

"No!" Gu Jianguo guessed what she wanted to say, "I choked on the water!"

Aunt Hu breathed a sigh of relief, right? This voice was Gu Jianguo's.

She said, "How much pesticide do you have left at home? Just give me a little."

The room where the daughter-in-law lives needs to be cleaned.

The house had run out of insecticide and disinfectant, and she planned to mix insecticide with water to mop the floor, which should be more effective than disinfectant.

A little bit?

Gu Jianguo shook the bottle of his own insecticide and squeezed it twice against the door frame, but no spray came out.

"I've run out of pesticides at home," he said.

I just said there was still some left, but now it's gone. Who believes it?