c 91-95

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](91)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

When the volunteer pretended to be a mouse and walked away, he remembered something and used the loudspeaker to announce, "The government is currently planning to resume production and needs a large number of generators, mobile power supplies, and power banks. Those who have these at home please actively support the government's work."

"Computers, iron sheets, clothes, and cardboard boxes are also needed by the government. Considering the current situation, the government will rent them..."

Since it is rent, there must be rent.

The generator and computer are 500 per month, the mobile power supply is 200, the power bank is 100, and the iron sheet is calculated in kilograms. The heavier it is, the higher the rent.

Generators without diesel are just for decoration. There is no need to test and ask each other. When the government staff in charge of leasing enters the building, everyone takes out the generator.

Almost no one has iron sheets, but they have to keep the cardboard boxes for their own cooking.

Gu Mingyue gave Gu Jianguo two power banks and flashlights and asked him to donate them. Gu Jianguo was shocked and asked, "Donate?"

"donate."

The government was leasing these things on a large scale, so there must have been some big internal moves. The rescue team couldn't get through, so she could only do things based on intuition.

It is impossible for the government to recruit volunteers at high prices for a long time. With more and more ships in the city, it will not be long before water transportation is launched. By then, the factory will resume production and there will be a large number of people competing for a position.

Those with experience in management positions will be given priority, those with technical skills will be given priority, and there will definitely be other admission rules for the assembly line.

Donating supplies is a bonus.

Regardless of whether she goes or not, she feels it is worthwhile to be able to use the power bank and flashlight to get a potential job.

"Really donating? Everyone else is renting. Wouldn't it seem out of place for our family to donate?"

"That's how it is."