c 206-210

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](206)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

A little boy wearing an ill-fitting down jacket stood in front of the building, looking up at her and calling her Erniang.

The little boy wears a hat and has a dirty face.

The brother and sister Gu Xiaoxuan moved a stool over curiously, "Auntie, who is it?"

Gu Xiaoxuan looked down and didn't recognize him. Gu Xiaomeng blinked and pointed downstairs, "Auntie, he's dirty and doesn't wash his face."

"Well, Xiaomeng can't imitate her, you know?"

"Xiaomeng wash your face, apply the fragrance, it will not be dirty." The little girl asked Gu Mingyue to smell the fragrance of the skin cream on her face. Gu Mingyue sniffed in cooperation, "Xiaomeng is fragrant."

Worried about falling, Gu Mingyue held her waist.

The little girl giggled when she received the compliment.

The little boy in front of the building cried for a while, dragged his trousers into the corridor, and shouted as he walked, "Second mother, second mother..."

The other children were both curious and frightened. They shouted in a high voice, "Mrs. Gu, who is he?"

"If you don't know him, don't open the door. Maybe bad guys will follow him."

The footsteps finally stopped in front of her door, and then there was a knock on the door.

Gu Xiaoxuan's face turned pale, and Gu Xiaomeng was also frightened. He kicked up his legs and asked Gu Mingyue to hug him, "Auntie, hug me, auntie hug me."

There was still shouting outside the door, "Er Niang, Er Niang, open the door."

Gu Xiaoxuan held on to her aunt's clothes tightly. After a while, she asked tentatively, "Aunt, is it Yangyang?"

Before the natural disaster, Yangyang often came to play at home. His memory was deeper, but Gu Xiaomeng could no longer remember it. She hugged Gu Mingyue's neck and said, "Auntie, there are bad people."

"Second mother, second mother."

Gu Mingyue didn't know that her aunt had even resorted to such a trick. Could it be that she thought that stuffing a child into her body would soften her heart?