c 161-165

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](161)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

He has dark skin and deep facial features. When he stares at people, he unconsciously gives people a sense of oppression. No, everyone naturally lines up in two rows along the stairs.

The fourth floor asked Gu Mingyue, "Is your house short of firewood? Buy the firewood on the right side and the vegetable chops on the left side. The price is low and you will never suffer a loss."

Seeing that someone else was coming, she ran down and stood at the end of the line on the left.

Gu Mingyue didn't want to leave or stay. There were too many people and her wealth was not exposed. She definitely couldn't pay in front of so many people. But it was so quiet at the moment that it seemed too abrupt for her to go back.

After being stunned for a few seconds, he simply stood behind him on the fourth floor and said, "Sister Lou, did you buy your folded ears from them?"

"I dug it myself in the mountains." said the fourth floor. "It's not suitable to eat mixed vegetables in cold weather, but it saves firewood and many people like to eat it."

There were sweet potatoes in the Yang family's basket, which cost one yuan each. The person in the front chose the size first, with a maximum of five per person. Grandma Chen's family bought five, and they also bought five on the third floor. When they arrived at Gu Mingyue By then, the big sweet potatoes were gone, so she picked five small ones. After paying them, she stood by them.

Looking at her from the fourth floor, "Aren't you going upstairs?"

"I have something else to do."

The knowledgeable people on the fourth floor didn’t ask any more questions.

Two baskets of sweet potatoes and one basket of vegetables were sold, leaving half a basket of sweet potatoes and half a basket of vegetables. Yang Tao folded the money and put it in his clothes. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that Gu Mingyue was still there, "Do you have a problem with me?"

"I'm from 702." Gu Mingyue introduced herself first, "My surname is Gu. I want to renovate the house in the past few days before moving here, so I can't participate in the work assigned by the community for the time being. Grandma Chen said I'll pay with you..."

"Well." He folded the backpack and asked, "How many days are you going to be delayed?"

Gu Mingyue asked Master Luo that it would take five or six days to waterproof the roof. During this period, painting the walls would not be a problem, but how many days would the windows of the new house need to be opened? She said, "About half a month."