c 171-175

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](171)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

The master promised, "Your home is the best in waterproofing among the buildings, so don't worry."

"You've spent so much money, why don't you do something better?"

The biggest flaw was that the water pipes were not buried in the wall, so it was easy to trip on them while walking. He thought about getting some wooden boards to lay on them.

Chapter 95 [VIP] 095 Smashing the window

Gu Mingyue has moved almost everything in the house, including the sofa and bedside table. The two air conditioners in the living room and dining room have also been moved into the space. The only remaining items are the bedroom air conditioner and the lights in the room.

It was almost dark when Gu Jianguo and the others came back, and they suddenly saw that there was only a coffee table in the living room, and the TV and TV cabinets were gone. He said unaccustomedly, "Has everything else been moved out?"

"Yes." Gu Mingyue stirred the meat porridge in the pot, "There are too many pieces of furniture to fit in the new house, so I gave some to others."

Gu Jianguo rolled his eyes, "The bed has been moved too?"

"Where will we sleep after the bed is moved?" Gu Mingyue went to the kitchen to get the dishes. "The bed and the remaining air conditioner were moved last, but they are busy, so let's move the outdoor air conditioner unit to their home to save them moving. time."

She brought the bowl to Gu Jianguo, "How about the new house?"

"Not bad." Gu Jianguo kicked off the small stool next to the coffee table and sat down. "The government and the school are right behind it, and they are very close to the supermarkets. Your mother and I met a few neighbors in the building. We were so impressed. I feel quite easy to get along with.”

Gu Mingyue scooped porridge for him, "What day do you think is more suitable for us to move there?"

During the day, she ran between the room and the space without feeling anything. When delivering food to Teacher Lu, Teacher Lu reminded her to keep warm, and it seemed that her temperature had cooled down again.

It has already reached minus 20 degrees.

Gu Jianguo swallowed his saliva, "Let's wait two days. The door is installed. Open the window for two days to ventilate the air. No strangers have come into the building, right?"