c 336-340

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](336)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Shall I pick cherry tomatoes?"

"Who will take care of me when you're gone?"

Liu Niangniang turned her head. Her son and daughter-in-law seemed to be deaf. They were lying on their backs and ignoring each other. She had no choice but to coax her, "There are biscuits in the bag. Do you want to eat them?"

"Aren't you tired of having biscuits every meal?"

Empress Liu was in a dilemma. Materials were in short supply. She had no shame to ask for the cherry tomatoes picked by others for cooking noodles, so she discussed with Granny Chen, "Can you sell me some cherry tomatoes?"

Granny Chen was embarrassed.

The vegetable patch is right next to it, and there are small tomatoes within a few steps. Madam Liu paid for it. Wouldn't it be inappropriate for them to charge money?

Sister Lou asked, "How much did you buy?"

It is natural to make money through labor.

Empress Liu said, "It's enough to cook a meal of noodles."

Sister Lou filled half the bag for her, and the price was reasonable, ten yuan.

As soon as Empress Liu gave her the money, Liu Chunshan sat up and cursed loudly, calling Empress Liu a prodigal woman. Her good family was ruined by her and she should have divorced her in the first place.

Gu Jianguo's ears hurt when he heard it, and he wanted to say something. Under his daughter's gaze, he endured it again and again.

Empress Liu didn't say anything. After Granny Chen and the others finished eating the noodles in the pot, she borrowed their pot to cook some noodles. Liu Chunshan thought it tasted bad and started to curse again.

"Are you infected with the rabies virus? You want to bite people when you see them. Where did my mother recruit you?" His son stood up and looked down at the bossy Liu Chunshan, "Don't think that you are the only one who is wronged, and we are also wronged. It’s a grievance, it’s tiring enough to be on the road, and I have to take care of you, a dragster..."

Liu Chunshan was startled for a moment, then threw the noodle bowl in his hand at him, "Eat my food and drink my food, and now you think I'm a dragster?"