c 296-300

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](295)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Aunt Hu's daughter-in-law."

Aunt Hu finally mustered up the courage to seize evidence of her husband's crime and then call the police. Unexpectedly, something like this happened. Aunt Hu felt that she had lost all face and shouted to commit suicide. Her daughter-in-law hoped that the neighbors in the building could persuade her.

Although the two families live on the same floor, their relationship is not close.

In comparison, Aunt Hu and Empress Liu were closer, so Gu Mingyue did not agree to the request of Aunt Hu's daughter-in-law.

Gu Jianguo slowly recovered from the shock, "Isn't she near us?"

Why did you run to the very back?

Gu Mingyue said, "Then I don't know. How is the rubble cleared?"

"It will probably take a few hours."

Excavators and bulldozers are very efficient, but the landslide is in a wide area and takes time. He blinked and continued the topic, "Is your Aunt Hu okay?"

"The doctor gave her a simple bandage. There was no testing equipment and he couldn't find out whether she had the virus in her body. She was asking about the divorce procedures..."

"Hey, what are you talking about that causes trouble every day..."

Her husband is simply not a human being. He is already a grandfather. He is not doing his job and thinking about that stuff all day long. Back in the era of short videos, he could be drowned in the spit of netizens.

Xiao Jinhua said, "Let's forget about them and think about ourselves. Two masters just said that their gas tanks are almost out of gas. Ours is almost exhausted. What should we do?"

"Let's just walk." Gu Jianguo said, "When the car runs out of gas, I'll buy two baskets and bring them back. It's very simple."

Gu Mingyue said, "I will take care of the fuel issue, so don't worry about it."

After arriving in Fengli County, she will look for opportunities to take out the fuel in the space while searching for supplies. In this case, as the number of vehicles in the fleet decreases, they will inevitably become conspicuous. She repeatedly reminded Gu Jianguo to speak and act in a low-key manner. , don’t be too conspicuous.