c 181-185

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](181)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Bao Baozhu lowered his head and wiped his nose. The large sleeves were shiny. Gu Mingyue couldn't bear to look directly at her. She took two steps towards Li Zehao. Li Zehao stretched out his hand to help her.

When he came out, he found that the marks she stepped on were heavier than others, and her whole body was like a weight. She didn't know how many warm babies she had put on it. He said to Bao Baozhu, "If you have anything to do, go to the leader. If the leader reports it to the top, there will be someone." Solve your problem."

The two of them walked towards the top of the mountain along the way they came.

The wind rolled ice slag onto her face like a wave, and the hat in front of Gu Mingyue's face was dyed white. When she arrived in front of the government building, she let go of Li Zehao's clothes and said sincerely, "Thank you."

Li Zehao wiped the ice residue from his face and shook his shoulders nonchalantly, "If she knows you have supplies, she will use any means to pester you. Look at how good she was with Liu in the past, and now she has dealt with him. ?"

Gu Mingyue was wearing rain pants outside her down pants, and her knees were covered with snow. She stamped her feet hard and asked him if he knew anything.

It was windy on the top of the mountain, so he did not answer. He looked towards the vast expanse of snow, with a bit of confusion on his strong features, and asked in a low voice, "Do you think there will be any natural disasters after the snow disaster?"

Gu Mingyue paused, then reached out to pat the snow on her shoes, "How do I know? No one wants to die if they can live."

She remembered that the last time she saw Li Zehao was when he set up a tent at the duty station. He didn't talk much, but he was not as sentimental as he is now. On the day of the blizzard, he jumped into the water to save people without hesitation. How could he pretend to be serious?

After thinking for a moment, she said, "No matter what disasters may follow, I believe that man can defeat nature!"

Li Zehao gave her a blank look and walked down the mountain in silence.

The government building has been completed. There are five floors in total. Smoke is floating on each floor. Someone should be burning firewood inside. The school has not been completed yet. All the materials are covered under the snow. The cement is probably frozen. She chased Go to Li Zehao, "Are you a police officer now?"