c 246-250

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](246)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Much better, auntie, when are you moving?"

Rich people are willing to spend money, and their houses can be built quickly and topped out quickly.

Aunt Xiao said, "Just wait a few days. I came here just to ask your mother, so don't think too much about it."

Gu Mingyue smiled and said, "Auntie, ask your cousin to come here the day after tomorrow. I have something for him."

Gu Mingyue never thought of keeping those things if they were done long ago.

Aunt Xiao looked a little embarrassed, "Okay."

"Auntie, I want to go and see other places. Let's go first." Gu Mingyue waved her hand and led the team members towards the ditch.

Aunt Xiao leaned on the iron door with her hands, her expression complicated and difficult to distinguish, "Mingyue, is your mother really okay?"

She had medicine in her hand, but her daughter-in-law and daughter did not agree with her giving it to her younger sister.

Gu Mingyue said, "My voice is still a little hoarse, but he is fine."

Until the flashlight light faded away, Aunt Xiao was still watching eagerly.

"Mom, I just said that my aunt is fine, you have to worry about it..." Xie Junmei shook the iron door with dissatisfaction in her words.

Aunt Xiao tilted her head to look at her with a lonely expression, "You were sick when you were a child. Your aunt carried you for 20 miles to see the doctor. When you came back, the soles of your feet were covered with blood blisters."

"Have I never treated Ming Yue badly?" Xie Junmei said.

Aunt Xiao turned around and saw her daughter-in-law supporting her, lamenting, "Sometimes I don't know what the meaning of life is. Neighbors fight to the death, and brothers and sisters gradually become alienated..."

"Mom." Ye Qi comforted her, "You still have us."

"Let's go."

Not long after the three left, the team members who were prying wild vegetables by the ditch caught up with Gu Mingyue and said, "Team leader, your cousins ​​are really mean-spirited. You and your aunt are talking and they don't even show up..."