c 276-280

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](276)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Along the way, the government met several villages, and each village sent gifts.

Gu Jianguo was worried, "No, they picked the fruits. What will the villagers do?"

The fields are covered with weeds and the crops are not harvested well. Will the people in the village starve to death?

Naturally, he was partial to the folks in his hometown, and this area was already within the scope of their village.

Gu Mingyue said, "Vegetables grow fast this season, and they won't starve to death."

The vegetables that were not harvested last year have regrown in the ground, and the trees are covered with vines. Gu Mingyue pointed out to Gu Jianguo.

Gu Jianguo said, "Maybe it was planted by the owner."

"no one."

No one from my hometown can be seen in my field of vision.

Gu Jianguo said, "It must be in some mountain."

Sure enough, when the team moved forward again, along the winding mountain road to the village committee canteen, the man who climbed through the bushes and climbed up the mountain to pick fruits shouted, "Road, there is a road here."

He shouted loudly, "There are traces of digging with a hoe."

From Qingchuan Town to here, all the country roads are covered with weeds, and the roads have been re-walked by people.

Since there is a road dug with a hoe, there must be someone there.

The loudspeaker informed everyone to come back.

By the way, he reported his identity towards the mountain.

After a while, a faint light shone on the mountain, and Gu Jianguo's heart tightened, "My dear, are they your Uncle Jianjun and the others?"

"Let's see."

The country road is built along the mountain topography. Their village is just a few dozen meters ahead of the canteen. All the people in the village should be on this mountain.

[Is there anyone on the mountain? We are from the Ibaraki government. Is the village committee secretary here? 】

I don’t know if the wind was too strong, but the torch went out for dozens of seconds.