c 146-150

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](146)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Why did she suddenly want to go home? On the way, she met someone from another community who said that there were people killing children and grabbing clothes in the past two days. For some reason, she thought of the children who were building snowmen in the community before going out.

Those children were not from the community. When they went out, someone in the community asked them which relatives they were from. A few of them remained silent. At that time, some people said that they must have come to their community after being scolded in the community next door.

Maybe it was her sixth sense. When that person talked about the tragic situation after the child's death, the first thing she thought of was a few children appearing out of thin air. It was like forgetting whether to close the door when going out, and she wanted to go home to see them.

From a distance, I saw my son running after those people, as if his head was being lowered, and he didn't listen no matter how he shouted.

The nearby police also came. When the woman saw the policeman, she stepped forward and beat him. "It's all your fault. It's all your fault. If you were willing to set up a duty station in the community, this kind of thing wouldn't have happened."

The policeman said, "It's not that we don't have any equipment. We don't have any heating supplies. We policemen can't withstand such a cold weather."

He pushed the woman away, "Why don't you find a liaison officer to respond to the above? It's useless for you to tell me."

As the snowstorm cooled down, the government sent batches of supplies to hospitals and people affected by the disaster in Fangshan. The machines in the clothing factory were running 24 hours a day, but the thermal supplies were still not enough.

"You are the police. If I don't look for you, who will I look for?" The woman burst into tears. The policeman handed her two tissues and said, "The child is scared. Take him home quickly."

Only then did the woman notice her son beside her, and slapped his butt twice more, "Why didn't you agree to Mom's call?"

The little boy was stunned, "I agreed."

"Why don't you listen when I ask you to come back?"

The little boy lowered his eyes and cried loudly. The police advised her, "It's cold outside. Go home and talk about what happened."