c 21-25

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](21)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Drink it in the morning and at night."

"What brand?"

Zhou Hui mentioned the brand. Gu Mingyue remembered that it was an American brand and could only be sold in international stores. She took her niece back to the house and searched on her mobile phone. There were several types of brands in the flagship store and asked Zhou Hui.

"There are several cans of milk powder at home, so there is no need to buy it for her."

"Buy a few more cans."

When Uncle Xiao, who was brushing crayfish in the living room, heard this, he said to Gu Jianguo across from him, "It will be fine if Mingyue is willing to talk. Don't worry too much."

Gu Jianguo looked at him, "Do you understand again?"

"......"

Gu Mingyue bought 40 cans of milk powder, 20 cans of middle-aged and elderly milk powder, and 20 cans of nutritional powder according to her niece's age group. Thinking that Gu Jianguo and the others were older, milk powder could be eaten by people with high or high incomes. After submitting the order, she sent a screenshot to Gu Qifa He went over and said, "I heard that you transferred 140,000 to my mother. Please give me some too."

Before the end of the world comes, all the money must be used to buy supplies.

Gu Qi replied instantly: [Wait. 】

A few seconds later, a transfer message of 35763.45 popped up.

Gu Qi: [My money is all in the card used to pay off the mortgage. I transferred 50,000 yuan to your sister-in-law a few days ago. That's all. 】

Gu Qi's boss is from Hong Kong City and is sincere in his work. Other construction sites pay some living expenses every two months, and other wages are settled at the end of the year. Gu Qi's boss pays them their wages on time every month, and also gives them bonuses at the end of the year. He has several friends with this boss. years.

Gu Mingyue: [What will you do if I take it? 】

[Salaries will be paid at the end of the month. 】

Gu Mingyue: [Are you coming back for dad's birthday? 】

[The two recent construction sites have to hand over housing, and I can't come back. 】

Gu Mingyue: [Is there anything unusual about you? 】