c 16-20

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](16)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

It was almost twelve o'clock when the plane landed. There was no one at the airport. There were a few people stuffing small cards at the door, asking Gu Mingyue if she wanted to stay in a hotel.

I don't know if they saw her alone, but two kind-looking aunts chased Gu Mingyue. Just when Gu Mingyue was thinking about whether to run, someone called her from the front, "Mingyue..."

Gu Jianguo held Gu Xiaoxuan's hand and stood beside the bus, waving constantly.

At this time, Gu Jianguo was not skinny yet, he was tall and had a smile on his face.

Gu Mingyue opened her mouth, soreness surged in her throat, making her speechless.

The two of them looked at Gu Mingyue and saw someone pick her up. They shook their collars in disappointment, then aimed at the couple with backpacks two steps away and ran towards her with enthusiasm.

There was no wind, Gu Mingyue's forehead was covered with sweat, and his eyes were a little blurry.

"Why have you lost so much weight?" Gu Jianguo had a sad face, his brows furrowed into the Chinese character "Sichuan".

She was less than 1.6 meters tall and weighed 88 pounds during the Chinese New Year. Now she looked almost weightless. He pulled the suitcase lever and moved his lips, "Didn't you say you haven't lost weight?"

"It's like this in the summer." Gu Mingyue wiped away the moisture in her eyes and tried her best to smile.

Gu Jianguo looked at her.

She didn't wear glasses, her eyes were bloodshot, and her dark circles were as heavy as smoked meat. She hesitated to speak when she thought of the news on the Internet.

However, seven-year-old Gu Xiaoxuan pretended to understand and said, "Being broken up means losing weight. Uncle Xinwu said he lost eight pounds."

Xinwu is the youngest son of Gu Mingyue's uncle. He dropped out of high school without studying. His ex-girlfriend formed two football teams to play games. Gu Mingyue touched his nephew's little head and teased him, "Yeah, you will be broken up in love in the future. You will lose weight."

Gu Xiaoxuan rolled his eyes, "Auntie, do you think I'm stupid? If I don't fall in love, won't I lose my love?"

"..."