c 366-370

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](366)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Mingyue intuitively didn't believe it. If Gu Qi was an engineer, she might believe it, but the points review department was a job within the system. How could Gu Qi get in if he didn't have connections?

For some reason, she suddenly thought of the scene in her dream when Gu Qi came to isolate the building in an assault boat. She asked, "How did my elder brother do it?"

As we all know, big bases have good benefits, which is why personal contributions are great. Gu Qi must have gone through unknown hardships to sneak into the system from a plumber.

Li Zehao said, "He has an upright personality, works hard, and is willing to help others. He has a good reputation. It is not surprising that he joined the system."

After the natural disaster, the government carried out major reforms. Inaction and little action will be overtaken by those behind. Gu Qi is young, brave and fearless. He led the people on the construction site to save many people affected by the disaster, and also followed ‌The armed police went on missions and destroyed many evil forces.

The Armed Police Force admitted him, but he did not agree and instead entered the points review department.

Gu Mingyue said, "Did the people at Base M tell you?"

She saw him entering M Base. With his connections, it would be too easy to get information about Gu Qi.

"Yeah." Li Zehao confessed, "Brother Cheng and I violated the rules when we went on a mission. If the higher authorities hold us accountable, Brother Cheng will definitely not be able to pass."

Xiao Jinhua also knew this. She thought broadly and interjected, "It's not bad to settle down in M ​​base. There's no need to go to a big base."

My son's safety is more important than anything else.

Li Zehao said, "The base's points system is strict, but the management of children, parents, brothers and sisters who want to join this area is loose. You can just go directly."

"Ah?" Gu Jianguo, who couldn't sleep these days because of his ID card, opened his eyes wide, "Can we enter the big base?"

"able."

Gu Qi has been there since the early days of establishing the base. He has high personal points, so accepting his parents, siblings is not a problem. Li Zehao said, "There were so many people before, so I can't say much. The road is not as safe as imagined. Please be careful when you go there." .”