c 111-115

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](111)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Everyone has things they dare not face.

For Gu Jianguo, his daughter's condition has worsened and the inability to buy medicine is what he wants to escape most at the moment. She insists that the medicine is still available and he can take a few pills a day, no matter what, and he will be relieved.

"Sometimes I really want to die." 401 lowered his head, with no emotion or anger on his dark face.

Gu Mingyue didn't know how to comfort her, so she walked back.

The wind was getting stronger and stronger, and the older people couldn't help but feel cold. They rubbed their hands and ran in place, constantly urging the staff to hurry up.

The working location of each group has been posted. It extends 400 meters from the center of the high-rise building in the new city that is not flooded. Two people and one fishing boat are on duty. The distance between them depends on the specific situation.

On the way back, Bao Baozhu approached her and asked if he could go on a boat with her.

As night fell, the street lights on both sides of the stone staircase turned on, and there was the rumbling sound of construction on the top of the mountain. Gu Mingyue glanced at the group of people who had walked away, and said bluntly, "I made an agreement with them."

Her teammates were at stake, so Gu Mingyue would certainly choose carefully. When she came out of the fork, she met the boys in the team and took the initiative to show her kindness and ask to go on a boat with them.

Bao Baozhu was surprised, "With whom?"

"Li Zehao."

Li Zehao was the leader of several boys and was recommended by Teacher Lu's friend. Gu Mingyue had no reason not to choose him.

Bao Baozhu looked envious, "Sister Gu, you are a social cow. To be honest, I also want to tell them, but I am afraid that they will find me annoying and be embarrassed to speak. If I had known, I would have followed your example..."

Bao Baozhu looked at the back figures in front of her, her face slightly red. Gu Mingyue understood her. At the age of 20, she would have been too embarrassed to go and strike up a conversation, but she had passed the age of blushing and heartbeating when facing boys, and now she only Put profit first.