c 156-160

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](156)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Hello, I'm looking for..." Before Zhou Hui could tell her the room number, Sister Zhou's voice came from the other end of the phone, "Huihui, is it you? It's mine, it's mine..."

Sister Zhou excitedly took the phone and said, "Huihui, Ruijie has a high fever. Do you have any fever-reducing medicine at home? I originally wanted to come directly, but I was afraid that your parents-in-law would be at home..."

Zhou Hui put the woven bag in the snow and asked, "Why does Ruijie have a fever?"

“I didn’t just build a snowman with the children in the community…”

Hearing the snowman being made, Zhou Hui couldn't help but think of the kidnapper who hadn't been caught, and her voice became sharper, "Why did you let him play in the community on such a cold day? A child was almost kidnapped before. You Do not you know?"

"We only have such a big place at home, so we can't stay at home every day. Even if he is a girl, what should we do if a boy stays at home and is autistic all day?" Sister Zhou is very confident in her parenting. "There are more boys. Only when you go out will your character become generous. Your parents-in-law watch your Xiaoxuan too closely for fear of this or that."

Zhou Hui couldn't suppress the anger in her heart, "What's the world like now? What if you let him play in the community and was abducted?"

"How old is he?" Sister Zhou was also a little unhappy. She lived in a government resettlement site in Jiangcheng, and there was a mixed bag of people who dared not relax. Now that there are police in the community, how can a kidnapper dare to come? She said in a deep voice, "Huihui, are you trying to change the subject because you don't want to give me fever medicine?"

Since the natural disaster, she has seen too many similar things.

Zhou Hui was furious, "Is this how you miss me?"