c 376-380

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](376)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Zhou Hui's face darkened slightly.

She saw Ruijie among the orphans taken in by the government and asked him. He said that her mother was fine. As for Ruijie, she didn't know where she was, but she knew one thing. ‌Remarried.”

It is too painful for a woman to travel with a child, so it is reasonable for Zhou Ya to remarry.

He scratched her shoulders and said, "We have many relatives. We can't take care of this family but not that one. Don't feel guilty. We go out to rescue. If we meet someone with a bad heart, we won't rescue them."

"People's hearts are complicated. Some people are specifically looking at us to rob us. If we can't protect ourselves, the whole team will be dragged down."

On the first day he joined the rescue team, the teacher in the training class told them that rescuers must have empathy, so that they can maintain kindness in their hearts and bring warmth to the suffering people, but they must also maintain a hard-hearted side. When you encounter someone who is messing around, give up decisively.

Zhou Hui twitched her lips, "I have a clear conscience, what is there to feel guilty about?"

Zhou Ya actually teamed up with outsiders to plot against her. If her father-in-law hadn't been astute, they didn't know what would have happened.

Gu Qi didn't know what Zhou Ya had done, so he thought about Zhou Ya's arrival and tried to find a way to get her household registration to Zhou's father.

Gu Mingyue knew that he was a warm and hospitable person. If he didn't tell him those things, he would be able to pick up Zhou Ya by himself one day, so he told what Zhou Ya had done.

Gu Qi couldn't believe it, "She's not that kind of person, is she?"

"In fact, she did it." Gu Mingyue pondered, "You should be careful when you meet her in the future."

Mentioning Zhou Ya, Gu Xiaomeng interrupted, "Auntie is a bad person, we won't be with her."

Gu Qi looked at his little daughter who came out of the bath with red lips and white teeth, and a chill ran down his back, "How can she do it?"

"There are many similar things."

Human ethics and morality are lost on many people.

When Zhou Ya was mentioned, the whole family was in a bad mood. Gu Qi saw it and said, "The base does not accept criminals. Zhou Ya can't get in."