c 106-110

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](106)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Why is she doing this?

Gu Jianguo took the bowl provided by the 26th floor and poured out the pesticide on the shoe cabinet.

Floor 26 took the bowl and shook it, with the same doubts on his eyebrows, "That's it?"

"Didn't you say a little?" Gu Jianguo pinched his fingernails. Remembering that he had just made this gesture, he said speechlessly, "Can't you say a little more?"

"I don't have enough pesticides at home either."

"..."

In the living room, all the clothes and trousers were piled on the sofa. They all said that new clothes could be worn only after they were washed. However, the actual conditions did not allow it. Xiao Jinhua found hangers to hold them up one by one, preparing to hang them directly in the closet.

Seeing him come back, he teased, "Why are you back so soon?"

The old man in the building likes to show off the things his children have bought, thinking that Gu Jianguo will not come back before noon.

Gu Jianguo was still thinking about 2701 and said perfunctorily, "They were talking about volunteers, but I couldn't get in the middle of the conversation."

"What kind of work will be done this time?"

Xiao Jinhua is also considering whether to become a volunteer. Her neighbors are working so hard even if they have savings in their cards. She and Gu Jianguo have no cash or savings, so staying at home is not an option.

"The government hasn't announced it yet." Gu Jianguo was brought back from his thoughts by the word "work", and went to the room to find Gu Mingyue, "Mingyue, did Xiao Zhao say when the bus will open?"

The bus boat is a signal that social order will be restored and water transportation will become more popular. He does not dare to go too far from home. When the fire rescue team returns the assault boat, he will hang it with the word "TAB" like a taxi. TOLL.

"We are planning, it will take another half a month."

In addition to reminding everyone to go downstairs to take out the garbage, the loudspeaker of the garbage boat now also serves the purpose of conveying government policies.

Food, transportation, and housing are the three things that the government is about to solve.

Food has been sown, transportation has been clearly planned, and houses are being built to resemble mountains...