CHAPTER- 23 "Raman's Enchanting Gaze"

Raman gazes at Ciashi from below, slowly taking in her appearance, as if he had held his breath for a moment and only wanted to see her. Raman almost loses his consciousness. Raman's heart beats faster, as if in complete silence, anyone can clearly hear Raman's heartbeat. In Raman's eyes, the entire background behind Ciashi had blurred, and the voice of the principal giving a speech on the podium seemed to have gone mute. It didn't matter whether people were looking at Raman or applauding for him; he only wanted to see the girl standing on the road, with her incomplete key and her name imprinted in Raman's mind.

Ciashi was wearing colorful Rajasthani juttis on her feet that made it seem as though the juttis were trying to hide Ciashi's beautiful feet. Her simple white chikankari kurta paired with blue jeans made Ciashi look stunning, and the jhumkas seemed as if they were trying to touch Ciashi's cheeks. Her long hair, tied in a bun, seemed as if it was trying to escape from the clutches of rubber bands.

Ciashi's face did not seem to have any makeup. In today's times, girls don't step out of their homes without heavy makeup, but Ciashi looked beautiful even without makeup, as if a goddess had come to stand in front of everyone. She exuded peace and serenity, and when she smiled softly, it seemed as if rose petals were falling from her light pink lips.
All of these things appeared to Raman in slow motion, just like a scene from a movie. Raman was gazing at Ciashi without blinking, his eyes filled with a glow, and a peaceful smile on his lips, as if a wife gazes at the moon on Karva Chauth, in complete tranquility. All the incomplete images of Ciashi that were in Raman's mind had become crystal clear. Raman had visualized his entire future with Ciashi in just a few seconds, and he wore an expression of pure happiness that he hadn't felt in years. For Raman, Ciashi was the first one he had ever considered as a life partner without knowing her family background or her love interest. Ciashi was not at all the kind of girl Raman might have imagined, but even without much thought, he had decided to make her his life partner.
Once Ciashi finishes talking to the lady, she starts heading back to the backstage area. However, Ciashi hasn't seen Raman's face yet because when she brought the flowers, Raman was facing his bodyguard. But now, Raman was looking at the shadow moving behind Ciashi without blinking. Raman's phone is vibrating, but he is completely unaware of it. Even after Ciashi vanishes from his sight, Raman continues to gaze in the same direction where Ciashi went. He wants to follow Ciashi, but he's not even that much in control.
"Thud" - Raman's black car's door closed.
"Hello," Raman answered as he put the phone to his ear.
The person on the call said, "Sir, the girl you asked to find, Ciashi or Sonkshi, she is a student at a college in Kanpur, and you'll be surprised to know which college."

Raman interrupted, "She studies at our college."

The person on the call asked strangely, "How do you know, sir?"

Raman replied, "Send me all the details quickly."

He cut the call and then his phone rang again. Raman picked up the call.

Lakshya, on the other side of the phone, said, "Bro! I'm going on a trip. Take care of things at home, you remember, right?"

Raman responded, "Yeah, I remember. By the way, where are you now? I have some news to share with you."

Lakshya joked, "Are you going to become a father, bro?" and chuckled.

Raman rolled his eyes and said, "You think that's funny?"

Lakshya replied, "Okay, fine, bro. I'm currently at the airport, heading to Bali. So, see you later. Bye-bye." He hung up before Raman could respond.

After the call, Raman smiled and said, "Bye, Lakshya," wishing him well.

Raman then dialed the principal's number, "Principle Ji, namaste. I have a small Request, can I get a clip of today's function? If it's not inconvenient for you."

He continued, "Thank you, thank you so much. It means a lot." A big smile appeared on Raman's face. After this, he started his car and left.
Ciashi and Sonakshi coming out of the college gate,
Ciashi, "We got really late today, yaar."
Sonakshi, "But meeting that puppy was necessary, the one we rescued almost a month ago. Seeing him well was reassuring."
Ciashi, "Sonakshi, tell your friend thanks from me for checking up on that street dog without any formalities."
Sonakshi, "Don't worry, Ciashi, I'll convey your message." Giving a warm smile, Sonakshi assures Ciashi.
Sonakshi, "The chief guest who came to our college today is a hot topic among all the girls. Everyone is talking about him."
Ciashi, "Yeah, I heard many people discussing too."
Sonakshi, "Maybe his grandfather is a trustee of this college. I've heard he's quite hot. I wish we had come a bit earlier to see what the fuss is about, how he looks in person." Disappointedly, she said.
She then continues, "But you saw him from the front, right? How does he look?"
Ciashi, "Hmm! I didn't see him."
Sonakshi, "What do you mean?"
Ciashi, "I mean when I gave him the flowers, he turned to the opposite side and was talking to his bodyguard."
Sonakshi, "Shit! Yaar, even after being so close, you couldn't see him. Ciashi, your eyes are such useless." Playfully, she said.
Ciashi, "But why are you going to see that hot chief guest? You have your own handsome guy, right?" Ciashi asked playfully while narrowing her eyes.
Sonakshi, "Well, my handsome guy is like pure gold. No hot guy can match up to him." Saying this confidently while gazing at the air.
This indicates that Sonakshi is deeply in love with her fiancé, to the extent that no other man appears attractive to her in front of him. Ciashi stares at Sonakshi with a blank expression as Sonakshi expresses her feelings, clearly observing the transparent depth of Sonakshi's love.
Sonakshi: "Ciashi, there will come a day when you will also find someone who will love you much more than I do, and I am sure he will love you just as much."
Confidently and with a warm smile, Sonakshi said while patting Ciashi's shoulder.
Ciashi: "We will see that day when it comes. Now, let's go, we shouldn't be late for going home either." Saying this, they both leave through the exit of the college gate.
.
.
.
.
AAJ KA EPISODE BHUT HE SPECIAL THA ✨✨✨
OR AAP SABHI KA WAIT BHEE KHATMA HOGAYA 🤪
AND I PROMISE FROM NOW YOU GET SPECIAL EPISODES, FULL WITH ROMANCE.
AND RAMAN WILL BE YOUR FAVOURITE.💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗