MCU X ANASTASIA MULTIVERSE SAGA EXPLAINED

Hello there! If this is the first time you're coming across one of my three books of the MCU X Anastasia Multiverse Saga, Welcome!

I would like to tell you the key seminal events that change the course of Anastasia's life and thus all of her romantic relationships going forward in each respective story.

🌟 To be clear, you absolutely CAN read only one or two of the stories, and in whichever order you please and fully understand the different universes! But for those who read all three books, And in their release order, You'll get to find little parallel scenes and easter eggs I've sprinkled throughout the three books 🥰

Book One - A Love Like Ours.
The seminal event in this book, Is when Steve gives in to a moment of weakness and chooses to bring Peggy Carter back from the past while returning the stones.
The love interests for this book are both Steve and Bucky. With the endgame man being a surprise.

Book Two - In Another Universe.
The seminal event in this book, Is when Steve finds out about Anastasia's pregnancy and therefor while returning the stones he is determined to make it home as quickly as possible. Things go array while in the past, And he ends up returning six years into the future post-endgame.
The love interests for this book are Steve, Bucky, AND a tease of Bruce.
The endgame for this book is different than ALLO but I don't want to spoil 🤫

Book Three - Jellybean.
The seminal event in this book, Is Bruce coming to confide in Anastasia about his tumultuous relationship of on-again-off-again with Natasha, But in this story he finds Anastasia intoxicated and unexpected 🌶️ events happen at the same time Scott shows up at the compound.
The love interests for this book are Steve and Bruce.
The endgame for this book is promised Bruce💜

~

In all three books, Anastasia Miller was the younger sister left in the care of her older brother Riley Miller — Military partner to Sam Wilson.
Because they had no other living relatives, After Riley died, Sam retired from the military and returned to the states to raise then twelve year old Anastasia.

When the canon events of CA:TWS happened, Anastasia was brought into the world of the Avengers. Not as a member, but as family.
Her teen years were then spent running around both the tower and the compound with Wanda, With whom she became inseparable given they both had shared similar losses.

Steve had never paid her any mind until after The Blip. In all three books, Anastasia attended a grief counseling meeting which was unexpectedly being held by Steve — Who had previously believed Anastasia fell victim to the blip with everyone else. Only through Natasha's encouragement and Anastasia making the first move, Did Steve pursue her romantically.
Swiftly falling head over heels for our lovable redheaded baker.

~

Whether you read one book, or all three, I would just like to say thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for choosing to spend even five minutes in one of my little universes. Anastasia Miller has been with me for nearly two years now, And she has shouldered some of my darkest secrets and deepest regrets, Along with bits of my heart and my dreams for the future.

Thank you for walking with her in these stories, Thank you for giving me your time that could be spent elsewhere, Thank you for being here.

And please, If you walk away from any of my stories with one thing — let it be this:

You will never be your worst mistake. And with every morning, You are given the chance to start living the life you've always dreamed of having.
It is never too late to strive to be better, To want more, Or to create a new path.

I love you all 3,000 ~ TheSamiMarie. ❤️