THREE

Sam stopped the elevator on various floors on their ride up, Mostly for Anastasia's benefit. Reminding her where the main chefs kitchen, Dining room, Theater room and most importantly the medical floors are.

Sam led Anastasia out of the elevator on floor 86, While Wanda and Vision headed up to their old suite on floor 87.

Anastasia pauses to marvel at the size of the suite, It's at least three times the size of the studio apartment she lived in years ago after the Blip first happened.

Floor to ceiling windows line the far wall with a glass door that leads onto a small balcony, just like the one she remembers Wanda's suite having. Next to the kitchen is a large white marble table with six cushioned chairs seated around it, Following down the short hall the space opens up into a large living room. A white cloud couch takes up most of the space, With a large flat screen television mounted to the beige wall, a marble coffee table sitting in between the two.

She was relieved to hear that Wanda and Vision would be staying in their old suite directly upstairs, Followed by Bucky Barnes' suite and then Sam's above his. That placed 3 full tower floors between her suite and Steve's. But with there being a fully equipped kitchen, living room, Giant bedroom and full bathroom all on her floor, She took comfort in knowing that she wouldn't have to leave it often. Limiting her time out of this suite meant she might be able to avoid everyone other than Sam, Wanda and Vision entirely.

"What do you think?" Sam asks, Dropping her duffle bag and suitcase down next to the large fluffy Cloud Couch in the living room.

"I think this is the softest looking couch I've ever seen." She says, plopping down in the middle of it.

Leaning her head back against the fluffy pillows, she relaxes against the cushions as it threatens to swallow her pregnant body almost like a bean bag made of feathers.

Sam makes his way over to sit next to her, flashing her a sympathetic smile.

"If you need anything, Or want anything, Anytime of day, just let me know."

"Thanks, Samy.I'll be fine." She lies, placing her hands on her belly.

"I have to go join Wanda and Vision for the briefing on our mission, Do you need me to get you anything before I go?" He asks.

"I think I'm just going to take a nap, That drive was longer than I remembered it being."

"Oh yeah, All that sitting must've been exhausting for you." Sam teases, tossing his head back against the couch dramatically.

Anastasia picks one of the fluffy white cushions, Hitting him in the face with it, making them both laugh.

"This is my nap time, Asshole."

"Alright mama, you take a nap then. Maybe we can all get together for dinner tonight?"

"Sounds good, I'll call you when I wake up." She forces a small smile.

Sam nods, Giving her a quick kiss on top of her head before getting up.

Once the elevator door dings in the distance, Her smile quickly fades from her lips. Kicking off her sneakers, Curling up into a ball on the couch, she finally lets all of her emotions wash over her.

Sobbing until her body falls into a deep, deep sleep.

Later that night, Kicking in her belly pulls her from the dreamless slumber.

"Shit." she mumbles under her breath, her tummy rumbling beneath her hand.

Sitting up, She gazes across the pitch black room to see the dark NYC skyline through the big floor-to-celling windows.