NINE

She gazes up at him, Her vision blurring.

"Bucky, I have to tell you something..."

His heart sinks deep into his chest, Knowing what she's about to say by the guilt dripping from her tone.

Unsure if his heart will be able take hearing her say it.

"Stassie..." He pleads, brushing his thumb against her lips softly.

Please say it back.

"Bucky you have to know the truth befor-"

"Stassie..." He coos, interrupting her,

"You said you were falling for me?" He tilts his head, Searching her eyes.

"I am..." She nods, tears trickling down his hand that gently grasps her delicate cheek.

"That's the only truth I need to know."

"Bucky..." Her lip trembling as she blinks away her tears.

"It's okay," He moves one hand from her face to caress her belly gently, looking deep into her eyes.

Her chest feels heavy, His touch telling her that he already knows.

He's known this entire time...

And he still wants me...

"I don't want to hurt you..." She cries softly, bringing one hand down to touch his on her belly, Cupping his stubble covered cheek with the other.

"You could never hurt me."

"You say that now..."

"I love you." His words pleading; Desperate.

He's never said those three little words to anyone before.

Please say it back.

Leaning down to rest his forehead on hers, His heart pounding in his ears.

"I love you too, Bucky..."

The weight of her lie lifting off her shoulders as she leans up to kiss him tenderly.

They stay like that for what feels like hours, letting the intensity of their emotions wash over them. Their hands exploring the others body slowly, Still wanting to feel as close as possible.

Finally Anastasia breaks away from their kiss when the sweat from their earlier passions begins to make her thighs stick against the counter.

"Do you still wanna watch the labyrinth?" She asks as he moves to help her hop down from the counter.

"There's nothing I would rather do," He pauses for moment, Catching a whiff of his own musk,

"Except maybe take a shower."

"We could take one before the movie?" She smiles, Taking his large hand in hers.

He nods running his tongue over his bottom lip, Allowing her to lead him to the large bathroom.

He prepares the shower while she gathers up towels for each of them, The bathroom quickly filling with steam. After checking to make sure it's not too hot, he gently guides her in. Letting her stand so that the water washes over her small frame first, Her pale freckle covered skin turning pink instantly.

After relaxing beneath the warmth for a few minutes, He takes a glob of her coconut scented shampoo in between his palms and begins massaging her scalp. She leans back into his touch, Letting her eyes close.

He makes her feel whole, Something she hasn't felt in a very long time.

She bends down to pick up her wet pink loofah, Covering it in her vanilla body wash before turning back to take in the sight of the gorgeous man standing in front of her.