FIVE

November 2022.

"Did you see Peppers post this morning?" Anastasia asks, Padding her feet across the living room of her and Steve's home to join him on their large leather couch.

Steve hums, Pulling her down onto his lap, Leaving a trail of small kisses along her neck.

"Morgan is already getting so big." She smiles, Wrapping her arms around Steves on her waist, Her back tucked into his chest.

"Stevie..." She hesitates, Her stomach filling with nervous butterflies.

"Yes, Sweetheart?" He asks, Bringing one hand up from her stomach to swirl a strand of her long blonde hair around his finger.

"Do you ever think about starting a family?" She turns slightly so that she's looking up into his blue eyes, finding the little green specs that she loves most.

She knew the answer she wanted, She and Steve have been living together for two years now. And she's ready to start the next chapter of their lives.

Steve Rogers is the kind of man every other woman could only dream of. He protected her, Spoiled her, And even he helped her start her own business.

They spent months together remodeling the small Shoppe, Painting the interior white with pink accents and the exterior a light pink to really make it pop alongside the other brown brick buildings on the crowded New York street.

There was no doubt in her mind that this was the man she was going to marry, She just wished that her best friends were here to see how happy they were.

"You mean do I think about having kids?" Steve clarifies, His eyes crinkling up at the edges with his perfect lips curling up into a smirk.

"Yeah, you know... with me?" She watches his gaze flicker between her eyes, to her lips and back again.

"My girl carrying my baby?" He hums, Gently flipping her body around so that she's straddling him on the couch.

"I can't think of anything more perfect." He leans forward to kiss her lips passionately, Tangling one large hand into her hair while the other grips her thigh.

She whimpers as he pulls his soft lips away.

"In fact," He starts, Holding her body tightly against himself as he jumps to his feet.

"Why don't we get started right now?!" He exclaims, Running to their bedroom with her body wrapped around him.

"STEVIE!" She squeals, Giggling as she grips onto him tightly.

Present day.

Anastasia sniffles, Placing her hands on her bump as she leaves the bathroom.

Carefully walking out to the kitchen, Where Sam and Wanda are sitting at the table, Surrounded by a dozen colorful donuts and to-go cups.

"Where did Bucky go?" She asks, Pulling a chair out from the table to sit.

Wanda and Sam share uncomfortable eye contact before Sam clears his throat.

"Training, He was late for a session."

She can tell he's lying, But being too exhausted to argue, she just nods.

Anastasia reaches for a donut, Letting the uncomfortable silence wash over the three of them as they eat. Once they've finished, She finally speaks.

"I have to talk to him..." She stated firmly, Flicking the white and pink sprinkles off her last piece of donut.

"Who, Bucky? We can go fin-" Wanda starts but Anastasia shakes her head, Avoiding her eyes.