THIRTY FIVE

The next morning, Bucky rolls over beneath the silky sheets, blindly searching for the warmth of Anastasia's body but feeling emptiness instead.

As his senses come alive, He inhales the familiar scent of pancakes.

Opening his puffy eyes, the first thing he sees is his favorite wolf painting which Anastasia had him hang up beside their bed the same day she found it at the mall two weeks ago.

She watched his eyes light up as they passed the small display cart which held only a few dozen unique paintings, And she knew he had to have it.

Climbing out from beneath the warm blankets in only his boxers, He trails over to the sleek black dresser and sleepily pulls on a pair of gray sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt before making his way downstairs to the kitchen.

Passing through the living room, He says 'Good morning, Angel.' to little Rosie as she lays in her playpen and the Muppet Babies play on the television, Before he finally enters the kitchen.

Finding his adorable redhead with her crazed sex hair standing out in every direction as she spins around, wearing only his sweatshirt.

"Good morning, Bear!" Anastasia beams, adding a handful of sliced strawberries to the serving tray filled with pancakes, Mixed berries and a bowl of what appears to be melted chocolate.

"How come you didn't wake me up?" He asks, his New York accent coming out strong from his exhausted state.

"Because after last night I thought you could use a little more sleep." She teases, snaking her arms around his neck as he lifts her up by the ass.

"Who needs sleep when I have you while I'm awake?" He hums, inhaling her new caramel apple scented body lotion while kissing her neck.

"Bear," She moans slightly, running her hands through his fluffy hair, "The foods going to get cold."

"We have a microwave for a reason, Doll." He mumbles, his plump lips trailing down her neck and onto her collarbone.

As much she loves morning sex, She can't fathom going another minute without eating something.

"Breakfast first." She giggles, pushing him gently back by the shoulders.

"Fine, Breakfast first." He gives in, leaning up to kiss her lips once more.

However she can't resist gliding her tongue along his as he pulls away.

What's ten more minutes. She thinks, her desire to have him overriding her physical hunger.

"Now that's not fair." He whines, Setting her down onto the counter.

She holds him close by wrapping her legs around his hips as he tries to step away, His steel blue eyes which are soaked in sleep meeting hers.

"I've changed my min-" She begins to speak seductively, When suddenly there's a series of three knocks at their front door.

Confusion washes away the lustful look in her eye as Bucky asks,

"Are you expecting Wanda?"

Knowing full well that Wanda hasn't knocked before entering their house a single time since they've moved in.

Anastasia shakes her head 'no' and Bucky breaks free from her grasp, Storming toward the front door with his heart pounding.

Anastasia slips down from the counter, Rushing to pick Rosie up from the playpen and also grabbing her cellphone from the coffee table.

Bucky peers out through the small window beside the door to see Ayo standing on the porch.

He swallows down the growing lump in his throat,