FORTY SEVEN

🖤

🖤

"You're insane!" Sam laughs, Watching Jen toss back her second shot of Vodka in two minutes.

Her rich floral perfume mixing in the air along the scent of the flowing alcohol between them.

"No, Birdboy, I am fun. And you," She corrects, Picking up a third and forth shot, Extending one out to Sam, "Look like you could use a little fun."

Sam can't help the smirk gracing his lips, Taking the shot and holding her intense gaze as the chilled liquid warms his chest.

"I think you're mistaking fun for trouble." He chuckles.

"Why can't I be a mix of both?" She challenges him, Snaking her hand around his neck.

Only instead of being able to focus on the sexy little minx wrapped around his body, His eyes fall to Peggy Carter.

His jaw going slack as she screams at the security guard tugging her and Ross into the elevator.

"Holy shit! We gotta get back to the table!" He tells Jen, Taking her hand and making a dash in the opposite direction Peggy is being led.

In their haste, Jen accidentally bumps into a stunning woman with short brunette hair, Sending both women toppling to the ground in their high heels.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, Are you alright?!" Jen asks, accepting Sam's hand as he apologizes to them both for being in such a rush.

The woman chuckles, Accepting Sam's other hand and standing to her feet only to realize one of her heels has snapped and stumbling to catch her balance.

"It's okay, Ah, S-Sugar! Oh that's just great..." The woman sighs, Stepping out of her heel to examine the damage.

"Look what you did, Birdboy!" Jen teases, Elbowing Sam in the ribs.

"What I did?! You're the one who smacked into her!"

"Because your dumbass was pulling me, Now go get a round of shots while I help her to the table." Jen grins, Earning an eye roll from Sam.

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble. Plays in his head as he strolls off to the bar.

"I don't drink, Actually, Thank you anyway though." The woman smiles politely, Trying to walk away only to be caught by Jens hand on her forearm.

"Fine, More shots for me. You've still got to come to my table, Come on."

"No really, It's alright. I need to find my friend." She chuckles, being dragged against her will.