FORTY ONE

Everyone sits gathered around the dining room table, The delicious roast Turkey stuffed with apples, lemon slices and herbs laying perfectly sliced in the middle, Serving dishes stuffed with roasted vegetables, Cheesy mashed potatoes, Homemade rolls, Cranberry sauce and two gravy boats at either end of the table for everyone's convince.

But before anyone can dig in to the mouth watering food, Wanda and Vision stand up to gain everyone's attention.

"If you all wouldn't mind, We have a little announcement..." Vision nervously smiles, Holding Wanda in his arms as she shakes with excitement.

"We're pregnant!" She cheers the second his lips are closed.

Bruce, Pepper and Tony congratulate them as Sam nearly chokes on his water.

"With twins!" Vision adds, Wanda's happiness fueling his own.

"Jesus, What the hells in the water here?!" He laughs.

"Piss off, Samy!" Wanda rolls her eyes, kissing Vision passionately before sitting back down.

"What? Y'all are both pregnant! either there's something in the water or you two made one of those weird little pact things." He teases, Not realizing he's just made Anastasia and Bucky's announcement for them.

"SAM!" Anastasia shouts, darting her attention to Bucky.

"Well so much for waiting until dessert," Bucky chuckles, "We're pregnant too!" He beams proudly.

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" Anastasia shoots back to Sam as he darts his attention between everyone.

"Oh fuc-" Sam starts,

"Language!" Steve chimes in, Pointing to Morgan as a free for all breaks out.

"I'm so sorry you guys I thought everyone knew!"

"It's fine, Sam." Bucky smiles, Being far too over the moon with happiness to give a single fuck about who shared the news first.

"It is not fine, You need to think before you speak, Jackass!" Anastasia snaps.

"Annie! Come on." Wanda tries to talk her down.

"You're having more babies?" Morgan asks at her side.

"It was a simple accident, Annie..." Sam apologizes.

"And let's remember, Guys, Little ears!" Pepper adds, holding her hands over Morgan's.

"Excuse me!" Anastasia snaps, Storming up from the table.

Steve's eyes stay focused on Anastasia as she charges off, Wanting nothing more than to go comfort her.

But that's not his job anymore, So he anxiously taps his leg beneath the table and bites back his annoyance towards Sam.

Everyone else left behind at the table darts their attention from the blur of red hair to Sam, Except for Wanda and Bucky who hold each other's worried gaze.

"Vis, Will you carve, Please? I'll be right back." Bucky says, Quickly standing up to go find Anastasia.

"Yes, Well, Who would like the dark meat?" Vision asks, Picking up the large knife.

~

Hearing the sliding glass door slam shut in the distance, Bucky grabs his dolls coat before following her out into the knee deep snow filling their backyard.

Anastasia sniffles in a fresh breath of the frigidly cold air as Bucky silently drapes her coat around her bare shoulders.

"I'm sorry..." She chokes out, Avoiding his gaze.