23 - Want It Out

**4 MONTHS LATER**

I was sitting on the couch in Chris's house as everyone else was around doing things. My parents were in from Australia, Lisa was staying with us, and Chris's siblings were constantly over to the house. I was annoyed since no one was letting me do anything. I was nine months and four days pregnant. I was past my due date, and I just wanted to scream. I wanted this kid out of me, I wanted this to be over and I really wanted everyone out of the house.

"Hey, you okay?" Chris asked sitting down next to me trying to hand me a plate of food, I pushed it away.

"Have sex with me."

"What?!" Chris asked shocked.

"Have sex with me, it can induce labor." I said and Chris groaned.

"Sweetie, not that I don't want to help you in any way I can, that just isn't one of them." Chris said and I just sighed. "Not to mention we have a house full of people." Chris added. I groaned and struggled to get up as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Of course, you can have pretend sex with a set full of people. Yet to have sex with your pregnant girlfriend to induce her labor is out of the question." I mumbled as I walked into the kitchen.

Lisa heard me as I walked by her and as I walked back out to the living room with a bottle of water, she looked at me.

"You want to elaborate on that?" Lisa asked and I groaned.

"He can be on a movie set with a set full of people and have pretend sex with someone, yet I ask him to have sex with me to get this kid out of me. I'm sorry I thought I was his girlfriend but obviously he doesn't find me attractive anymore because I'm as big as a fucking whale!" I ranted and everyone just looked at me.

Chris walked over to where I was standing and placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him.

"Pais, I love you and I say this out of love. You're acting kind of crazy." Chris said. I pushed him away from me and took a step back. Everyone around was grumbling knowing he was an idiot to mention it.

I glared at him, and he knew then he messed up.

"Everyone who didn't do this to me, out!" I yelled pointing at my stomach and Chris groaned knowing he was having to stay in the lion's den.

"Pais..." My dad, Pat, said trying to reason.

"OUT!" I screamed and stormed to the bedroom.

Lisa looked at Chris and then everyone.

"Okay, here. Why don't we go to my house for a while? Give Paisley time...Chris, order in some dinner, whatever she wants and then just work on pampering her." Lisa said and he groaned.

"I've tried everything. I don't know what else to do..." Chris said defeated.

"Just be there for her. We know she is on edge and wanting to do anything to induce labor but just give her time...okay?" My mom Janice said, and Chris just half nodded with a sigh. Everyone said their goodbyes, Chris took a deep breath blowing it out as he walked to the bedroom. Once he got inside, he saw me lying in bed crying and Chris rushed over and crouched beside me.

"I'm a pain in the ass..." I trailed off. Chris shook his head and leaned in giving me a small kiss.

"You aren't. You're pregnant." Chris said and I sighed.

"I just want this baby out. I know they love me, but I want them out." I whined and Chris smiled. He moved down and kissed my belly, resting his head there.

"Hey baby Evans, come out of your mama." Chris said and felt a swift kick to the side of his head and we both started laughing. Chris stood up and I watched him. "Pamper Paisley time is commencing again. I'm going to run you a bath." Chris said and I smiled as he walked into the bedroom. I worked on getting out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

Chris ran me a bath, I knew I couldn't stay in long, but he washed my hair for me and just relaxed in the tub with me. Once we were done Chris helped me wrap myself in a towel and I started rubbing my own back reaching back.

"Go lay on the bed, I will be in, in a minute to give you a backrub." Chris said and I nodded. I walked in and lay on the bed and Chris looked at me when he came in and saw me still in a towel.

"Don't you want to get dressed?"

"No. This is comfortable." I said and he laughed but gave a small nod.

He walked and laid in bed behind me and just started rubbing up and down my spine but mostly focusing on my lower back. As he rubbed, I moaned. I then got a wicked plan in my head and pushed my ass back against Chris's crotch and he moaned as I moved slightly, and I felt him getting hard.

"Paisley..." Chris warned.

"Please..." I begged looking back at him. He leaned down and kissed me as he pushed his sweatpants down slightly and moved the towel on me. I lifted my leg over his hip and he inserted himself into me and I cried out in pleasure. The sensitive nerves reacting to Chris. He hadn't touched me in about two months, so I was ready and waiting for this.

Chris started to gently thrust into me as he placed and arm around me and held me close to him. As he was thrusting, I turned my head to look at Chris and he leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"I love you." I breathed out.

"I love you too." Chris answered and started thrusting a little harder and I could tell he had been waiting for this and I moaned as he moved his hand down and started circling around my clit.

"Chris..." I moaned out and I felt his lips attach to the back of my neck, I felt him smile since he knew what he was doing.

"Come for me Paisley, cover me all over." Chris whispered in my ear once he felt me tighten around him. I moaned out as I felt everything inside of me snap and I cried out his name along with some inaudible words. Chris then started thrusting harder as he was getting ready for his release. Chris released inside of me, and I moaned as he did since I felt everything. Chris removed himself from me and went into the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean us both up. I smiled at him as he got back into bed.

"You happy now pregnant lady?" Chris asked as we laughed.

"Very..." I said with a smile. Chris wrapped me in his arms. My back was to him, it was the most comfortable position for me.

"You want to eat?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"I want to sleep." I said aid Chris smiled.

"Then let's sleep." Chris said and I closed my eyes quickly drifting off to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up slightly cramping. I sat up in bed throwing my legs over the side of the bed. I got up trying not to wake Chris. I walked into the bathroom to get a glass of water. As I stood at the counter, I gripped it as a pain radiated through my stomach. I then felt the gush between my legs as I looked and saw a puddle on the floor.

"Chris!" I yelled for him, and he was instantly in the doorway to the bathroom. I smiled at him. "It's time, my water just broke." I said and Chris smiled as he quickly went and grabbed me some clothes. He helped me get dressed quickly and then he grabbed my hands.

"Let's go meet our baby." Chris said and I nodded. We left the house after grabbing the hospital bags and headed to the car. As Chris pulled out of the driveway I giggled as I rubbed my stomach. "What?"

"Sex induce labor, I knew it would work." I said and Chris laughed leaning over to kiss me on my cheek.

"I will never doubt you again." Chris said.