19 - Conversations

Shanna and I arrived back in Boston. Chris was going to be on set all day so on our way home from the airport we stopped at his house, and I picked up my car and we quickly left. I texted Chris once I got to Shanna's.

Pais: I'm back in town and came to your house to get my car.

Chris: Back in town? Where did you go?

Pais: I know you know I wasn't here Chris, you know I left town. I'm not telling you where I was or where I am now. Just know I'm back in town.

Chris: Damnit Paisley, I want to see you...I NEED to see you.

Pais: When I'm ready, we will plan something.

There was no more text from him and I sighed. Shanna brought me a hot cup of tea and sat beside me on the couch.

"You text Chris?" Shanna asked and I nodded.

"Yeah he is wanting to meet up. He said he needs to see me." I said and Shanna sighed.

"Are you going to see him?" Shanna asked and I nodded.

"Eventually. I mean I know I can't hide forever but...I just don't know where. I mean like I said I'm starting to show and I don't want to be seen out with him and have people put it all together and then I can't even go out." I said and Shanna nodded in agreement.

We left it at that and we just sat down and watched some tv. After a couple of hours Shanna's phone rang and she showed me it was Chris. She answered on speaker phone.

"Hey, what's up?" Shanna asked.

"Hey, do you possibly have the address to Paisley's parents in Australia?"

"Yeah, why?" Shanna asked.

"Well she said she is back in town but I don't believe it. I think she is down with them. Anna has all the coverage the next couple of days so I was going to go down and see her." Chris said and I just smiled shaking my head.

"Chris can I be honest with you?" Shanna asked and I just looked at her confused.

"Of course you can! I need you to be." Chris said.

"She is home, I picked her up from the airport, she was already there and is home. She asked me to take her to get her car and that was it. I don't know where she went from there." Shanna said and I tried hiding my laugh and then I heard him growl. I knew he was getting annoyed and it wasn't going to be good if I held on to him too long. I pulled out my phone and Shanna saw what I was doing.

Pais: Hey...

"She just text me, hold on." Chris said and I smiled since it seemed like we were going to get the play by play.

Chris: Hey, you okay?

Pais: I was thinking and I think we should meet. I know you want to see me and make sure the baby is okay.

Chris: Not just the baby Pais, you too.

Pais: Well fine, what if we meet at Shanna's?

I saw Shanna nod. The dots appeared and disappeared.

"Shanna?" Chris asked.

"What?" Shanna asked.

"Is she staying with you?" Chris asked.

"What? No! Why would she be?" Shanna asked.

"Well she brought up meeting at your house." Chris said.