8 - No More Hiding

It was a week later, and we were getting me moved into Chris's house. We were still keeping most of this under wraps even from the siblings for now. We were planning to tell everyone including my parents but all in due time.

"Okay so that's all the boxes." Lisa said and I groaned just looking around Chris's living room.

"Okay well I don't need anything from the kitchen or anything since Chris had everything here. I really just need my work boxes to go in the office and bedroom stuff in the bedroom like my clothes and stuff." I said and Chris nodded.

"Speaking of work boxes, did you talk to work?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"I did, I talked to my boss, and she knows I'm pregnant now. When I told her about the hospital visit, she panicked and asked for me to take all my unused vacation time off which actually gets up to the baby being born..." I trailed off and Chris just looked at me in shock.

"I never took vacation for the last few years. Only last year did I finally go see my parents in Australia." I said and Chris laughed. He walked over and kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"You amaze me Paisley. Always doing for others." Chris said and I half nodded.

"Which is why us doing for her now is so weird and foreign to her." Lisa spoke up and we all laughed.

"So what room is she staying in?" Lisa asked and I looked at Chris.

"Mine." Chris said and I looked at him confused.

"Excuse me? Chris just because I'm moving in doesn't mean -..." I said.

"Mean what, that we aren't a couple? I mean we have shared a bed before, you're pregnant with my child. Why not share one now?" Chris asked.

"Shared a bed? Wow, so you can move me to that other bed while I'm sleeping?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"Which was a mistake, I told you it was." Chris said. I walked over to him and placed my arms around his waist.

"Fine I will sleep with you in your room, but I swear to god Evans the first time you move me to another bed I kill you in your sleep." I said and he laughed placed his hands on my waist.

"Understood." Chris said and leaned down kissing the tip of my nose.

"You guys are too damn adorable." Lisa said and we laughed, and I rested my head on Chris's chest and sighed.

"Okay let's get her unpacked because this one is needing her afternoon nap." Chris said and I nodded with a small laugh.

💓💓💓

**CHRIS POV**

Paisley and I had been living together for almost two weeks now and everything was working out perfectly. We were getting into a rhythm of being together constantly. I loved having her around but unfortunately things with me were starting to become different. She was beautiful and glowing, and I just was finding it harder and harder to keep from touching her.

We never really said what the rules were for living together. We shared a bed, and we were a couple, but we never discussed where we were in our relationship and what that meant intimately. All I knew was sleeping next to her every night and being close to her all day was getting harder.

I was sitting on the couch reading over some line changes that I was sent from set when Paisley came walking into the living room in some super short shorts and a tight tank top that was low cut.

"Hey, I'm getting ready to do some laundry. Do you have anything that needs to go in?" Paisley asked. I was just looking at what she was wearing, and I instantly felt my cock twitch in my jeans. Paisley just looked at me when I didn't answer. "Chris?" She asked. I slightly shook my head.

"Oh...uh no thanks." I said and she smiled. I then looked down at her body and saw that her chest had grown in the few weeks she had been here, I knew it was a side effect of the pregnancy and I knew it was too soon, but I swore I saw a small bump appearing. Was it normal to be turned on by a pregnant woman?

"Okay well I will be back." Paisley said and walked towards the laundry room.

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower." I said and she smiled and nodded at me as she walked away.

Once I got into the bathroom, I turned on the shower and got undressed. Anything to get her off my mind and deal with my situation.

**NORMAL POV**

I walked to the laundry room and started a load of clothes and then pulled the clothes from the dryer folding them as I went along. I needed to put these away. I walked into the bedroom once I was done and went to set the basket on the bed. The bathroom door was cracked open, and I heard the shower on. As I went to leave the bedroom so Chris could shower, I heard him mutter something. I walked closer to the door so I could hear what was being said.

"Paisley...fuck..." Chris moaned, and I was confused. "Oh fuck...Paisley." Chris moaned out again. I knew exactly what he was doing, and I moaned silently to myself. Being close to Chris like I had been was hard. I had some crazy hormones and urges but I didn't think Chris and I were going to be jumping back into bed together or if he was even up for it. Hearing him now in the shower though proved he wanted exactly what I was wanting. I quickly stripped out of my short, underwear and tank top. I walked as quietly as I could into the bathroom. I got in the shower as quietly as possibly. I saw Chris stroking himself with one hand, the other hand holding on to the wall. I leaned forward and wrapped and arm around his front. I placed my hand over his. He jolted and stopped moving and then moaned.

"Pais..." Chris said.

"Don't stop." I said and kissed his back as I started moving his hand again. Chris released his hand from himself causing me to release mine as he turned to face me.

"Oh, thank god you want this." Chris said picking me up and pushing me against the shower wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck, legs around his waist and his lips attached to mine. As he was kissing me, I slid down on him and inserted Chris's hard member inside of me and we both moaned breaking the kiss.

"Shit..." I moaned out throwing my head back as Chris started thrusting on me, grunting and moaning. He felt amazing, better than the night the baby was conceived. I didn't want to rush this, and he was taking his time. He started kissing my chest and neck. I moaned as he put a nipple in his mouth and started flicking it with his tongue, He then released it and went to the other doing the same.

"Chris, god, I'm so close!" I moaned out and he nodded.

"I know Pais, go whenever you're ready. I need to feel you." Chris said and I clenched all around him causing him to growl as I did at the sensation. I released all around him and Chris followed me, and I moaned feeling his ropes stream into me. I placed my head on his shoulder once we both released. Chris held on to me for a minute until he finally placed my feet on the floor of the shower. I kept my arms around his neck and his wrapped around my waist.

"No more hiding in the shower. I turn you on, you can have me." I said and Chris laughed and gave me a passionate kiss.

"That won't be a problem." Chris said once we broke apart.