13 - Pamper Paisley

I had fallen asleep while waiting for dinner. I woke up like a shot when I heard the smoke detector going off.

"CHRIS?!" I yelled running out to the kitchen and he opened the back door as smoke escaped out the open door.

"It's okay, it's under control." Chris said and I sighed leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen.

"What were you trying to cook?" I asked and he sighed.

"Honestly...I was boiling water." Chris said and I groaned.

"Christopher! Only you could burn water." I said and walked over to the stove grabbing the oven mitts to grab the pot.

"Hey I got it. This is supposed to be pamper Paisley night." Chris said and I shook my head putting the pot in the sink.

"Just wanting to cool this pot down." I said turning on the cold water. "Turn the burner off." I said and Chris nodded doing as I said. I sighed, pulled a take-out menu out from the drawer and shoved it into his chest.

"All my favorites are circled." I said with a smile, and he laughed as I went and walked back to the bedroom. Once Chris ordered the food he walked into the bedroom, and I cuddled into his side, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"When dinner gets here, we can watch any movie you want." Chris said and I smiled at him.

"Any movie I want?" I asked and he nodded but got concerned but my evil smile. He leaned down and passionately kissed me and I moaned as he did. He laid me on my back and hovered over me.

"Until dinner gets here, you get to pick the activity. Do you want a back massage, foot massage, or me inside of you?" Chris asked and I moaned, and I bucked my hips and he smiled at me. "Good answer." Chris said and I smiled as we quickly got undressed while on the bed. Chris instantly starting kissing down my body once I was naked. Once he got to my stomach, he started placing tons of kisses and I giggled at him.

"I love you so much my little peanut. You don't even know." Chris whispered and I smiled down at him.

"Hey, don't forget your mission Evans. Pamper me not the baby." I said and he just started laughed as he shook his head. He kissed down the rest of my body and once he reached my sensitive spot he inserted two fingers, and I moaned out. He then started licking my clit and arched my back and cried out. I started moving my hips with each of his movements and I moaned as he did. I reached down gripping his hair making sure he stayed in place, and he growled at my grip as I released. Once I was fully released, I released my hold on him, and he moved slowly up my body. Once he was up my body, I felt him hard against my leg and I moaned.

"Chris...please." I said and he smiled down at me and kissed me.

"How bad do you want it?" Chris asked and I placed my hand around his back and dug in my nails and he sucked in air through his teeth. "Okay, that bad." Chris said and I nodded. He reached down between us as I opened my legs, and he thrusted in slowly.

We both moaned at the instant feeling. Chris and I felt right here, we fit together perfectly. We could do this, be a family, be together, work it all out and always be together. I moaned as I felt him swirl his hips and he pulled me back to reality.

"I love you, Pais." Chris said and I smiled and looked up at him.

"I love you even more." I said. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him down to me. I felt myself clench around him as he throbbed inside of me, and I knew we were both there, so I wrapped my legs around his hips as he thrusted, and he started shuttering as we both started to release. I cried out his name as we both released. Once we were both released, he rolled off of me and I smiled at him.

"I like pamper Paisley day." I said and he smiled. We heard a doorbell, and he knew food was here. He tossed me his t-shirt and my panties as he put on his jeans and another shirt he had. I knew food was here and I couldn't wait. I started to get the movie set up and when he walked in he saw what was on the screen.

"The Losers...really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, Jake Jensen really does something for me." I said and he laughed.

"What was it? The hair?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"I think it was the glasses and how much he thought he was a ladies' man but he really wasn't." I said and Chris laughed as I started the movie, and we started dishing out food.

After the movie was over Chris went into the bathroom and then came out to get me when it was ready. I saw a bubble bath and I smiled.

"You really are spoiling me Chris..." I said and he shook his head gently kissing me.

"You deserve it." Chris said. "Come on, get in." Chris said and he helped me get out of his shirt and then my panties. He helped me step into the tub, and I relaxed back and moaned at the temperature of the water. It felt amazing. Chris sat on the floor beside the tub and took a hold of my hand that was on the side of the tub.

"You staying with me Evans?" I asked and he nodded.

"I am. I want to talk with you and spend time with you. I feel like we haven't done that lately." Chris said and I nodded.

"This can give us time to talk about baby names." I said and he smiled.

"So, you come up with 3 girl names and I give 3 boy names." Chris said and I nodded.

"I love this okay who goes first?" I asked.

"Well do you have yours?" Chris asked and I nodded. "You go." Chris said.

"Okay girl names. Emma, Wendy and Eliza." I said and Chris smiled.

"Oh Pais, I love them." Chris said leaning in and giving me a small kiss.

"Okay go, give me boy names." I said.

"Brady, Leo, Harry."

"Brady for Tom Brady?" I asked annoyed and he smiled. "No Chris. But I do love Leo." I said.

"Oh, come on don't just veto my choices." Chris said and I sighed. I started thinking about it.

"Okay fine, compromise. If it's a boy, we go Brady Leo Evans." I said and Chris smiled and nodded.

"I love it. For a girl we do Wendy Eliza Evans." Chris said and I nodded vigorously.

"Yes!" I said I took some bubbles and put them on Chris's nose. He laughed and wiped them off.

"Okay question. If you could go anywhere in the world, no expense, where would you go?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Paris." I said and Chris smiled.

"Never been?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, I would love to see it." I said and Chris smiled. "And you?" I asked and Chris gave a small laugh.

"Well, I always thought it would be interesting to take a trip around the world and visit all the Disney parks." Chris said and I laughed but nodded.

"I love that." I said and he smiled.

"Maybe we make both trips happen." Chris said and I nodded.

"I would love that as long as I get to go with you." I said and he nodded. I washed up and then got out of the bath. Chris wrapped me in a towel and the bridal carried me to bed.

"Lay on your stomach, time for your massage." Chris said and I smiled as he sat beside me, got lotion from my nightstand and started massaging my back and I moaned at his touch.

"I could get used to this." I said and Chris laughed.

I drifted off to sleep and he rubbed my back. Chris smiled and covered me up. He kissed my cheek after he got undressed and got into bed. He placed a hand on my cheek.

"You are everything to me Paisley Lawson and I will make sure you and this baby have everything you will ever need." Chris whispered and drifted off to sleep him sleep with dreams of him and Paisley married with 2 kids running in the back yard with a dog, what a life to dream about.