The Babysitter

Idol(s): Jisoo
Genre: Fluff
TW: None

Scenario: When the cute babysitter falls for the hot Mom. [Non-idol AU]

*Y/N's POV*

"Huh! What a great day!" I sighed, sitting on the bench in the park.

My name is Y/N Y/L/N. I am a second-year undergraduate student pursuing [your preferred subject]. I have been so busy with my college work lately that I didn't even have time to breathe properly, and finally, we got a few days off due to the cultural fest.

Currently, I am at a park a few blocks away from where I live.

I was out for a walk, and vibing to music, I didn't even realise I had walked this long till I reached here. The place had a nice view, a calm atmosphere and warm breeze, so I decided to settle here for a while.

Probably, it wasn't my best decision.

After a while, I decided to walk back home, so I got up from the bench. I would have taken a few steps before I felt someone hug my leg.

I looked down to see a small boy, probably four or five years old, staring up at me with glossy eyes.

I blinked constantly.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I asked,  frowning.

"Mom...!"

What!?

"Hey! Who are you?" I yelped.

"I– I want to see– my Mom." He said, sobbing.

The thing is that I hate kids. I absolutely dislike them and can't stand them. There's no particular reason. I just don't get along with them, and some kids are just... well, they are just too hard to handle.

"Yah! Let me go." I shouted, trying to let go of my leg. "I said, let go."

The kid started crying, and the people passing were giving me this weird look.

"No– no. I don't know this kid." I tried to explain to some of them, but they were looking at me as if I was the reason this kid was crying. Some even started murmuring around me.

Fuck me!

I had no other option but to pick up that thing, and I even had to buy him ice cream. I sat back on the bench with him.

"Hey, Boy! Who are you? Where do you live? Where are your parents?"

He didn't even look at me. Only focusing on the ice cream in his hand.

I sighed.

What the hell am I supposed to do? Should I call the police?

"Noona! I am starving." The kid said, pulling my jacket.

I inhaled sharply.

God! Please help me.

"Yah, you–" I was cut off when we heard someone desperately shout.

"Soo-hyun! Soo-hyun!" It was a woman.

"Mom!!!" The kid beside me exclaimed, getting down from the bench and rushing towards the woman.

Oh, so this is his Mom!?

I got up as well, feeling mad. I was about to shout at her as I watched her hug him tightly, kneeling to his height, and she looked like she had been crying.

Damn! She's... hot!

I was actually dumbfounded. The woman didn't look that old. If he hadn't called her mom, I would've never thought that she was a mother. Her upward foxy eyes, heart-shaped lips, her perfect, symmetrical face — everything about her is so pretty. She looked like an actress.