42. Pranking him

Isha

We came home and freshened up. Workers took our bags down and we walked out hand-in-hand. We took our private jet and reached Jodhpur Palace where the coronation was going to take place. When Abhinav said we can do that in Jaipur too the elders rejected the idea saying it's not safe. 

"Bhabi maa!" I heard Abir squeal as soon as he saw me. I went to him and gave him a hug. He's grown up man but still a kid at heart. I prefer him this way though! My little kiddo brother!

"I missed you!"I said moving back. 

"I missed you too bhabi maa!" He said with a smile. Abhishek hugged his brother meanwhile.

"How are you, Abhishek?" I asked him giving him a side hug.

"Good bhabi maa!" He replied smiling.

"Let's go in?" Abhinav asked and we nodded. Abhinav put a hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love your bond with my brothers but I will get jealous easily princess!" He whispered sensually in my ear and blew air making me shudder. If he was not holding me I would be lying on the ground by now.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish unable to find words. My trance broke when I saw a few women walking towards us. We stood at the entrance of the palace and Dadi passed me a dupatta which I wore above my head. I changed into a saree at the airport before coming to the palace. I wore the dupatta like a veil and the ladies did our aarthi and welcomed us in after I left my hand prints on the palace walls by dipping them in alta. Daadi said it is believed that they will bestow wealth on the kingdom and protect us.

We walked in and Abhinavs' hold on me tightened once we stood in front of a woman of nearly Daadis' age. He clenched his jaw looking at her. I patted his hand as a gesture to calm him down. We both bent down and took her blessings.

"Why isn't she dressed appropriately? She is going to be queen soon!" Bua dadi scoffed.

"Because she doesn't need to dress up to look like a queen and if you forgot we had to travel and it's nighttime," Abhinav replied sarcastically making me bite my inner cheeks to stop from laughing at his words.

"Whatever. I want her to wear poshak from tomorrow till the coronation." She said again and before Abhinav could say something Daadi interrupted him.

"Abhinav beta you both must be tired. Go and take a rest." She said ushering us inside.

"That's why I don't like her." He said once we reached our chamber. He looked like a small kid complaining about his least favorite teacher. How can this man who is known for his cold and cunning attitude be so caring around our family? And damn his cuteness when we are alone! 

"You are not going to live here Nav. Just relax," I said placing my hand on his shoulder and pinching his cheeks before kissing his cheeks.

"I won't stay calm if she tries to insult you." He declared looking straight into my eyes and pulling me closer to him. My breath hitched when our chests collided and his anger turned into mischievousness on seeing my blush.

"I am not asking you to," I said getting on my tip-toes and kissing his forehead followed by his eyes and cheek.

"Tired?" He asked cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb over my lips making me shudder.

"No. Are you?" I asked him looking straight into his eyes. He chose not to reply to my question and carried me to the bed. 

He made me lay down and hovered above me. He looked straight into my eyes searching for hesitation but when he found none he placed his lips over mine initiating a deep sensual kiss.