6. Trauma

A/n: Hey my dear lovely people! So, I am very happy to share that our story ranked 24 out of 288k stories. There are some other impressive rankings too but I am so happy with today's one so I felt like sharing with you people the reason behind the rankings.

And this chapter is dedicated to  @ShivaRanjani164 and @Ravneetk166 who gave some first comments and boosted my confidence. Thank you people!

Abhinav

After we were done with her home tour we were on our way back to the main hall.

I quickly sent a text to my PA to buy a swing that can accommodate two people. Obviously, I don't want to keep standing beside her.

"Did it bore you?" She asked breaking the silence.

I nodded no.

"I don't know what's wrong with mom. She is very excited to show you around. She has been reminding me from the morning as if you are some customer or it's some national monument." 

"I'm not bored. It's good." I said.

She nodded and we went down. 

Mr. Harish is back from the office.

"Papa" she ran into his arms. She was not that happy when I came.

"Good evening uncle!" I wished.

"You can call me Papa, Beta, no need to get formal." He said.

"Okay, papa," I replied.

We sat at the dining table to have our dinner. It was raining heavily outside.

I'm not someone who compliments people. But they are my-in-laws and I have to build a bond with them.

"You are really great at designing Mom. The interior is great." I complimented.

"I hate to say it but this interior is done by cheeku. I hate to admit but it's the first thing she has done perfectly."

"Bhai I always do things perfectly."

"Not a chance." 

I looked at Papa and he nodded in confirmation.

So she did the whole interior?

"Ishu didn't want us to miss her presence after she left so she did this interior before she went to do her Masters." Mom said.

"She just didn't want you to forget her. So she just marked her territory."  Ishaan replied.

"Bhai!" she whined with an irritated expression.

All of us shared a laugh and continued with our eating.

After we were done eating I was about to leave but Mom stopped me. 

"Beta it's raining heavily. And it's already late. So just stay back."

"But.." I wanted to deny but Dad spoke cutting me off.

"No buts Abhinav just stay back."

"Isha take him to your room." Mom ordered Isha.

"Why my room?" She asked in a shocking tone with a slight hint of discomfort.

"Cuz he's your husband," Ishaan answered rolling his eyes at her.

"Very funny bhai! I know that but I just.."

"Forgot?" He asked mocking her.

"No! Let's go." She said turning to me and I followed her.