7. Starting a job

Abhinav

When I woke up in the morning, she was not beside me.

I rushed down to search for her but I saw her mixing batter. She is looking cute in a messy bun with some batter on her nose.

She looked at me.

"Good morning!" she wished me.

I nodded again. Stupid me. Why did  I do that?

"Excellent!" She said in an irritated tone.

"Get freshen up. Let's have breakfast." Ishaan said making his way to the kitchen from the back.

He went in had some water and splashed some on Isha. She turned on the tap and splashed some back at him.

"Ishaan!" Dad called and Ishaan came out of the kitchen. 

Other wise I am very sure they both would have started a water war in the kitchen.

I went back to get ready. I got ready in my three-piece suit and got down.

 I got ready in my three-piece suit and got down

We had our breakfast.

"Ishaan, are you coming? " I asked. We both planned to visit the production team of our new product.

"Yes. Let's go. Isha, are you coming?" He asked looking at the stairs.

It's her first day in her dad's office. She informed me about her willingness to work with her dad. I am actually very happy that she informed me and didn't ask for my permission. She valued and respected me because of which she let me know about her plans at the same time she didn't feel inferior to me so she didn't ask for my permission. And I don't have any right to allow or restrain her from doing something she wants to.

After 5 minutes she came down.

She is looking elegant in her dress with that high ponytail.  We came out of the house.

"Bhai.." She said in a sweet tone.

"Not happening cheeku!" Ishaan replied in a stern voice.

"Bhai please na.. Trust me."

"I trust you but not today. We are getting late."