46. Avoiding her

Abhinav

I was on my way to the meeting when Isha called me sobbing. I gestured for Khanna to get the jet ready for me and to send guards for Isha. I guided her through the allies where my guards were already waiting to protect her. I trapped those bastards who dared to try to harm my Princess, simultaneously protecting her and luring them to one of my palaces. Once they were in my territory, surrounded by my guards, I took a breath. Isha too calmed down and I told her to relax and that I was always with her and around her. Daram informed me that she wants to visit the temple after all the happenings and I asked him to take her to the temple but not to crowd her as she might be scared of all the happenings today. That was where I went wrong. Isha sneaked out taking it as an opportunity and went to that bastard. 

I was in my jet, returning to Jodhpur at that time, so, I was uninformed about any happenings in the last few hours. It was when I landed, I read Ishaans' message of capturing Raman. I met him and Dad on my way to the palace when I was filled with the details of the godown and the stunt my wife pulled off. I felt the urge to see her and take her in my arms increase with each passing second. My heart became more restless knowing she was attacked twice in a day. I asked the driver to drive faster.

Once we reached the palace, I saw her sitting with Dadu, Dadi, Papa, Chachu, Mom, and my siblings talking about something. Her eyes found mine as soon as I entered and I engulfed her in a tight hug with long strides. She returned the hug with the same force and I felt her tears on my shirt. I moved away, wiped off her tears, and kissed her forehead. But I am not going to forgive her for the stupidity she has done, not right now, at least. I detached myself from her and walked away paying no heed to her calls.

Soon, Ishaan and Dad along with Papa and chachu joined me in my study. 

"When were you both planning to inform me about that bastard's return?" Dad yelled, his jaws clenched and eyes red in anger.

"We were going to finish him in two days, Dad!" Ishaan exclaimed and explained our plan which we planned to execute in two days. 

"I want all the people who tried to harm our daughter on roads or in jail before she wears the crown of Queen! It would be even better if you both just kill them." Papa spoke with anger and determination evident in his voice. I nodded at him and they all left after talking about our plans for some more time.

"I shifted him to our warehouse," Ishaan informed me once everyone left and I just nodded at his fisting my hands. He is going to witness the hell on earth for trying to harm my Princess.

As we both were discussing some more plans, Abhishek entered the room with two glasses of juice. 

"Where were you till now?" I asked him. He was not making juice for us for sure.

"I was with Bhabi maa. She took a nap and woke up drenched in sweat and was calling for you and Ishaan bhai. I heard her while coming here, so, went there and talked to her for some time." He said and I felt my heart sink hearing about her state. I and Ishaan rushed to our chamber with Abhishek trailing behind us. She must be having panic attacks after meeting that bastard. I will strangle him to death.

"Are you okay, Ishu?" Ishaan asked and she nodded slightly. She was about to touch his hand that was cupping her cheek but he stepped away. Tears welled up in her eyes but it was important to make her understand how scared we were with her stunt and how important she is for us.

"Nav..." She called out for me but I turned to the other side. I and Ishaan both stood there turning our faces away from her and not uttering a single word. 

"Don't cry bhabi maa!" We heard Abhishek and Abir and turned our heads to find them hugging her and wiping her tears. I felt content seeing them together. At least they won't let her alone.