2. Brother vs Sister

Abhinav

"I'm done with you and your so-called love. Morning you promised nothing will change between us but now I can see the change." She said with teary eyes. It seems like she's holding back her tears.

I'm angry with my sister and my best friend looking at her. They made her cry. I have known about Abhigya and Ishaan for a long time and I support them. But I'm angry with them for a girl whom I don't even know.

"It's not like that baby.." Ishaan turned towards her.

"Baby? You called her baby in front of me?" Abhigya chided.

"Is this bitch so important to you?" Abhigya said irritated and raised her hand to slap her.

"Sweety..." There was anger in Ishaan's tone.

Even I'm angry with my sister.

"I'm done. I'm going home. " She said wiping her tears.

She turned to leave but her dupatta got struck to a nail. She turned back and pulled it which tore the dupatta.

"Cheeku.." Ishaan shouted.

"I'm not your cheeku anymore bhai. I'm going to inform everything to dad."

"Cheeku don't."

"You are still concerned about yourself after all this?" She asked angrily.

"Cheeku it's not like that beta."

"I can see how it is. Bye."

She turned towards me.

"Thanks for the invite Mr.Ratore and sorry for the mess I created." Saying so she started walking away.

I'm getting affected by her tears but I don't know why.

She walked a few steps when Dadi sa called her.

"Isha beta where are you going?" Dadi sa asked.

And all of us were dumbstruck. We know about Ishaan's little sister Isha but never met her.

So the girl at the temple was my best friend's sister and I thought I lost her. Well, it's my so-called best friend's fault. He never showed her pics nor let us meet.

"She.." Abhigya stopped mid-sentence.

"Yes. My dear little sister. And congratulations you have officially made my entire family your enemies with your words. " Ishaan replied.

"I didn't know."

"Then you should listen naa. You raised your hand on her sweetie. No one in our family ever raised their voice on her. Maybe you are from a royal family but for our home and business, she is the princess. Everyone in the family and office treats her with so much love and respect and you called her names."

"I'm sorry Ishaan I was jealous. "

"And now she's hurt. If Dad knows that his princess cried he's gonna kill me."

"Will she really say that to your dad?" Abhishek asked.

"I don't know. But she's hurt and she's not gonna help me now. I think she's not gonna talk to me."

"She doesn't look childish. " I said.

Ishaan just gave a disappointed look to Abhigya and left.

"Bhai what now?" Abhigya turned towards me.

"You created the mess so clear it yourself. And I warn you guys don't even help her." I warned my brothers and left to grab a drink. 

She was looking like an angel out of heaven and my sister made her cry. I was angry with everything that happened in the event and kept drinking.