24. Happy Birthday!

Abhinav

We came home by 7 and went to my room to freshen up. Then I had to attend a conference and I went to study. But when I came back, she was not in the room. I changed into my T-shirt and tracks. I went down to sit with everyone for some time before having dinner. I and Isha already had dinner at Dad's place. No youngster is in the living room. Only Dada Sa, Dadi sa, Papa, and chachu are sitting there discussing something. I walked to them and sat beside chachu.

 "Abhinav beta, what are you doing here?" Papa asked as soon as I took my seat. Why can't I be here? I frowned at his question. Dadi sa seemed to understand my confusion so she answered my unasked question.

"Isha, Abhishek, and Abir are planning to watch a movie after dinner. They are making preparations for that. Why aren't you helping them?" She asked me amused hiding a laugh. Are my siblings and wife trying to leave me behind? Why? Wait! Why didn't Dadi sa mention Abhigya's name? Isn't she going to watch the movie?

"Dadi sa, what about Abhigya?" I asked her. It gained everyone's attention. I just hope she is not in some trouble again.

"She went to her friend's place. She said she would be spending the night there." Chachu answered shrugging his shoulders. Thank god! At least she is not in trouble.

"Dinner is ready!" Isha came and announced. Finally, I am seeing her. She gave her bright smile looking at me which I returned. We followed her to the kitchen and the remaining people had their dinner and we sat there giving them company. Abhishek and Abir left after signaling Isha to come soon. I just sat there silently. I went to my room and sat on the couch taking my laptop. I tried to do some work but my mind was still wandering around the incident that happened in the evening. Who's trying to frame Isha and why? I was lost in my thoughts when Isha entered the room and sat beside me.

"Mr. Abhinav Sing Rathore?" She yelled shaking me a little breaking my trance.

"Yes, Mrs. Isha Abhinav Singh Rathore!" I replied. A blush crept on her cheeks as soon as she heard her complete name. I smirked at the reaction attaching my name to her has on her. 

"Where were you lost?" she asked looking at me worried. She touched my forehead to make sure my temperature was normal.

"Nowhere! Just some business stuff." I tried to dodge the topic. I will tell her everything but not right now. I don't want to spoil her birthday with all this mess.

"Leave your business and your second wife for some time husband! Your first wife needs your attention right now!" She demanded making me chuckle at her choice of words.

"As far as I remember I have only one wife who is sitting in front of me right now. Who is the other one?" I asked looking at her with a raised brow. She pointed towards my laptop rolling her eyes dramatically. So, my wife is jealous of my laptop now!

"Don't tell me you are being jealous of my laptop now!" I said trying to hold back a chuckle that was trying to escape my lips. 

"Why will I be? This piece of metal and plastic can never get my place in your heart!" She said raising her imaginary collar. I pulled her cute cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"That's for sure! No one in this world can take your place in my heart and life Princess!" I said throwing my arms around her shoulder. 

"Shall we go now?" She asked getting up and pulling me by my arm.

"Where?" I asked getting with her.

"Movie! Please don't say no! Please! Please!" She asked giving me her best puppy eyes.

"Why would I say no?" I asked her raising a brow. 

"Because Abir said you don't like watching movies. I really want to watch it with you." She said looking down nervously, fidgeting with her fingers. She looks damn cute doing that.