15. A Chat!

Isha

I woke up on Monday morning with a beautiful feeling. Of course, this rude and grumpy husband of mine decided to give us a chance. He started expressing himself. 

I looked at him who was sleeping peacefully. He usually goes to the gym at this time which is in our home only but today he is sleeping peacefully like a baby! I got up and went into the bathroom to brush and take a bath. 

I walked towards the vanity and sat there drying my hair. I noticed him looking at me through the mirror. No, it was not that shocking when compared to the next thing he did.

"Good morning!"  He wished me! He freaking wish me good morning! I was so shocked that I didn't notice when my hair got stuck in the hair dryer.

"Ouch!" I screamed in pain.

"What happened?" He came towards me getting down from the bed.

"My hair!" I whined showing him the hair stuck in the drier.

He let out a small chuckle looking at me.

"Not fair Abhinav! My hair got stuck here and you are laughing at my misery!" I whined again.

"Okay, little one! Stop complaining! Here, let me help you!" He took the drier from my hand. 

He started removing my hair from the drier carefully. I am observing the moment in his eyes. I couldn't concentrate on anything except his face which is dangerously close to me.

Then a song started playing. I don't know if it is playing in my mind or if someone is playing it but I don't care. It perfectly suits my feelings.

Piya tose naina laage re...

(Beloved, my eyes met with you)

Jaane kya ho ab aage re...

(What happens now is unknown)

I am just lost in enjoying the sight in front of my eyes. I don't know when he completed his work. 

"Princess!" He called out loud enough for me to come out of my lala land.

"Ha..." I asked looking away because I know how flustered I look now.

"It's done!" He said pointing to the drier. I nodded and he went to get ready.

After some time he came out wearing his work clothes looking all ready to take down the world.

"Does he need to look this handsome all the time?"  I asked myself.

"Aren't you going to the office?" He asked raising a brow.

"Of course, I am!" I answered and was about to walk out but he pulled me back by my wrist. I collided with his chest. I kept my hands on his chest to balance myself.