8. The Security

Happy Shri Rama Navami people! I wish all your loved ones will love you till eternity just like Prabhu Sri Ram and Maa Seetha! May your love bloom and god bless you with all the love and happiness you deserve!

***********************************************************************************

Isha

A week passed and I was busy with my work and he was busy with his own. But we had breakfast and dinner as it's Dadi's order and no one dares to go against her. But a few times Abhinav and Abhishek miss the dinner when they have late-night meetings.

I got up to see the man sleeping beside me. He is sleeping peacefully and looks so innocent. Well, he is completely opposite when he is awake. I got up and got ready before going down. Today I want to prepare breakfast. I started preparing meals four days a week while dadi restricted me from entering into kitchen on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. She says I need rest but I absolutely love cooking. 

I got down and started squeezing orange juice and made pancakes along with poha. I made some sandwiches for Abir as he requested yesterday night. I asked the help to set up the table and went to answer a business call. By the time I came back, everyone was already sitting at the dining table.

"Good morning bhabi maa!" Abir wished me and I sat down wishing everyone.

Abhishek and Abhinav discussed some business-related matters which made me roll my eyes and they stopped after Dadi scolded her.

"Isha beta are you free tomorrow? " Papa asked me.

"Yes, papa. Do you have some work?" I asked.

"Yes, beta.One of my friend's daughter. She is getting married next week and I really don't understand girls choices. So can you get me a gift?"

"Of course papa."

"Bade Papa are we coming with you to the wedding?" Abhigya asked enthusiastically.

"Why are you so excited?" I whispered to her.

"Your bhai is coming there!" She replied as if she needed some excuse to meet bhai. She can meet him whenever she wants.

"Yes, beta they want our whole family to be there," Papa replied.

"I have a meeting Dad." Mr. Rude answered without looking up.

"When I say all are going all are going. Either complete it early or postpone it. If both can't be done then cancel it. He is a very important friend of mine and my decision is final." Papa announced leaving me in utter shock.

I was shocked because no one literally no one dares to ask Abhinav to do something he doesn't want to including Papa but today he just ordered him and Mr. Rude didn't even oppose he just agreed. I felt like dancing but restrained myself from doing so.

When I left home I saw a few people looking like bodybuilders standing near my car.

I walked towards them.

"Good morning ma'am. I am Khanna Abhinav sir's security team." One of them who's less scary spoke. I don't know whether what he said was his first name or last name because I know people having it as both.

"Good morning Khanna. Your sir will be here in a few minutes." I replied and was about to walk away when he spoke again.

"No ma'am sir allocated us as your security." He said and it spoiled my entire day. I started fuming with anger. I hate being surrounded by guards as if I am some rare piece of diamond.

I saw Mr. Rude walking out. He saw and ignored me as if I didn't exist and walked towards his car.

A guard opened his car door for him and I slammed it back.

"What the hell?" He yelled.

"Exactly WHAT THE HELL?" I replied in the same tone.

"Disperse!" He ordered and somehow everyone disappeared leaving us alone.

"What's your problem princess?" He asked and my anger increased further.

"Firstly, don't call me that! Secondly, your stupid security is my problem."

"Firstly I will call you as I please. Secondly, they are for your safety." He replied imitating me.

"No one is waiting outside to kidnap or kill me!" I yelled again.

"Don't you dare talk such things again and it's the protocol of the royal family everyone must follow." He answered in a cold tone but it seemed like a warning but I don't care.

"I don't want security and that's final," I stated.

"You have security at your place too. Why are you reacting like that?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, the security to escape which I ran out of this state," I replied in a low tone but he heard it.

"I don't like security. Please ask them not to follow me." I requested this time hoping he would agree.

"I will never do things which you don't like but it's about your safety and I can't take a risk with it. SO THE SECURITY STAYS." He said stressing the last part.

"At least reduce the number of people then. They are scary." I tried to negotiate.

"That will do. Six people will stay with you."

"That's half a dozen!" I exclaimed.

"I know" was his reply.

"Please! I want just two people with me and I'm not so comfortable with this many guys always surrounding me." This time he seemed to understand my discomfort.

"Then 4 it is and 1 of them will be a woman." He said in its final tone and I just nodded.

The next thing he did was out of the blue. He kissed my forehead. Like he KISSED my forehead. The man who never replied to my good morning just kissed my forehead.

I can feel myself turning all red. I ran towards my car and drove to my office. Thankfully the security followed me in another car giving me some space.

Abhinav

I came out and saw Isha standing near her car.

I walked near my car and she slammed the door before I could get in.

"What the hell?" I asked anger ranging in my voice.

"Exactly! What the hell?" she shouted back and just like that all my anger was gone. Or maybe I was never angry and just reacted to the suddenness of her action. 

When she said she ran away from the state to escape her security I had to bite my inner lip to control my laugh. Her expressions were so cute. 

After a good 5 minutes of argument, she finally agreed to have security. 

I ordered my men to take another car as I didn't want any other man to be close to her in the same car.

We reached the office and started our work immediately. The product launch is in 2 weeks and we have to make sure everything is perfect.

I kept my mobile in silent mode and indulged myself in the files waiting for me to check.

A/n: Hey readers! Hope you are all doing fine. So I am here to ask you something. As the story progresses the relation between our Isha and Abhinav progresses too. So, I am here to ask you if I can add their romance and other mature stuff as I don't want you to feel uncomfortable reading it. So please give me your opinions so that I can write accordingly! 

Happy reading and have a great day!